Few More Goodies to be Installed & a Surprise on the Way.

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Getting a few things together for install next week for DUBS St Louis. Six more Street FX LED lights and four 7" red LED lights for the engine bay. New LSKoncepts angel-eye headlights and clear bumper lenses to be installed as well. What is missing from the last picture?:rolleyes: ....... Will post the surprise late next week.:D

LS 74.jpg

LS 75.jpg

LS 76.jpg

I would LOVE to do the clear corner markers... but 80 bucks for those? Without the housing behind it? That's straight up theft...

I would LOVE to do the clear corner markers... but 80 bucks for those? Without the housing behind it? That's straight up theft...

I agree,, they havn't worked in over a year, so I painted mine to match the car.

Was goin to buy Drop ceiling light panel and cut out the side marker, but wouldnt have bulb housing.

I already have 16 light bars under the car(four 10" & twelve 18"). The new ones are for the interior and trunk. I get them for free from my sponsor.

they have some great products! personally I like them. They're coming out with somre really cool stuff that makes it easier to mount them in places!

The new angel-eye headlights are in and the new Street FX lights are installed. I just have the corner markers to do and the surprise for the engine bay. The engine bay should be done friday.

How is it "straight up theft?"

Sorry, Ken. I just think that for what it is, it is WAY overpriced. I wasn't implying that it is by any means your fault. Whoever fabricates them is responsible.

Sorry, Ken. I just think that for what it is, it is WAY overpriced. I wasn't implying that it is by any means your fault. Whoever fabricates them is responsible.
Not to hijack this thread but....

The issue is not who fabricates them but who else are you going to buy them from? Also, the lenses are NOT injection molded but are molded by the each. That means that it is a very low volume item which will cost more to make. If we found a company that wouldn't charge us astronomical amounts of money for molds then we might be able to sell them cheaper or have a complete assembly.

Keep in mind, no one else makes these for the LS.

Well, try getting em somewhere else... You can't find it nowhere.... This is like the rarest mode everybody has on the LSs, so I think it's well worth the $80.

If we found a company that wouldn't charge us astronomical amounts of money for molds then we might be able to sell them cheaper or have a complete assembly. QUOTE]

Thank you for proving my point. :D It is the fault of the fabricator. Now, back to the thread.

any new pictures, and im lost as to what theft is being considered here, the LED tubes? RollinLS, is there any way you could get discounts for someone like me?

any new pictures, and im lost as to what theft is being considered here, the LED tubes? RollinLS, is there any way you could get discounts for someone like me?

I can't help you on the discounts.:(

Pictures of the new angel-eye headlights, clear bumper corner markers, and Street FX LED lights installed(two 10" LED lights in trunk, four 10" LED lights interior, four 7" red LED lights in engine bay).

LS 77.jpg

LS 78.jpg

LS 83.jpg

LS 84.jpg

LS 93.jpg

LS 90.jpg

LS 94.jpg

LS 86.jpg

LS 87.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back