I'm a video internet star now...

I don't drive it much anymore - my walker doesn't fit in the backseat, no room in the trunk with the four 15" subs banging.

HAHA I wish MY dad had 4 15's in the trunk, but then again, he probably couldnt fit a 12 in his trunk..... Lets see pics of this Talon!(I'm at work I can't look at streetfire)

under the video: "Evo 9 vs. Tsi Evo-turbo back, K&N TSI- Unknown, license plate "Quick 88" i thought it was a 19yr old guy....funny."

haha that's great, nice work

ROFL
That video made my day.
Nothing like going out and beatin on the kids. :D
How did you find out about it ?

Now that you are in a internet video I guess you will be going into rehab and then start your apology tour?

I think all that work on tuning the supercharger is starting to make you age a little prematurely....:eek: :eek:

it not the tuning - about two weeks back my dentures fell out (very hard launch) and broke a neon tube that was under my seat.... the gas kinda me things go blury for a bit, and I think it somehow made me look older. I am only 72, but the video makes me look like an old man.

Thats so funny...I am glad I am not the only gray haired guy playin with my toys...oops...cars...:eek:

i think everyone on this site all want to see is your supercharged LS do that !!!!!!

it not the tuning - about two weeks back my dentures fell out (very hard launch) and broke a neon tube that was under my seat.... the gas kinda me things go blury for a bit, and I think it somehow made me look older. I am only 72, but the video makes me look like an old man.
The '60s weren't good to you, were they? :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back