Mesh Grille

FloridaLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a mesh grille made for our cars? I know they have the universal ones out there, but I am looking for one made especially for the LS.

Ive never seen one, Ive seen the chrome ones, with the vertical lines, and theres the LSE ones and Mclarens thats it. I might of left one out, but Ive never seen a mesh grill for our cars

LSKoncepts.com was trying to have one made a while back, I'm pretty sure it was unsuccessful. CDC used to make them and went out of business(correct me if I'm wrong).

That is just my luck...nothing I want or do can ever be simple!!! How about this then...Is there a way to install the universal one with out seing the zip ties? That is how the ones I have seen have been installed. If there is a better way of installing it I might give it a try.

Thanks for the help. I got some good ideas now. I like the horizontal grille also that looks pretty sharp with the upper and lower ones installed.

Hey man, why dont you just get one from me, I have them all cut and bent directly from CDC. $50 shipped. Here is the link:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=26257
Thanks,
Elisha

I got fired from my job, but if I get hired on at my interview tomorrow, I'll definitely get at you. $50 doesn't really seem like a lot, but I'm a college student and I don't like the idea of making car improvements without a steady income source to replenish my funds first.

Members online

No members online now.
Back