New Pics Of Rims

Roadwarrior50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well even though there is still a ton of snow here I had the day off so I figured I would throw the rims on to see what they really look like and take some pics. It was pretty tough taking the rims back off after seeing what they look like on the car. But heres the pics, let me know what you think.

frontside1.jpg

frontside2.jpg

side1.jpg

not a huge fan of that style, but they do look good! I like the color of the car

kudos, they look real good on that car, the lip on the wheels are very difinitive.

Where'd you get them, and did the you buy the wheels and tires as a package?

Ya i got them all as a package from KXwheels.com. They were cheaper than anywheres else and shipped them suprisingly fast. At first i put one on quickly in the garage and was worried it looked a bit big for the car. But that was in the garage so it was hard to get a good look. Today i had a little more time and took these and had a hard time taking them back off in lieu of the winter tires again. As you can see in the pics we have alot of snow left before they go on the car.

My next problem is i have to decide what to do to the car next. I allready have hid's, magnaflow exhaust, sct tuner, tint and stereo. So im not sure what to put on the list next.

Lower it, it's sittin kinda high with those 20's. Then look into LSE kit if you are lookin to spend some money.

clear the corners on the bumper, buy the clear lens to replace the amber.
btw that is lookin soo nice.

and the lse grille with the chrome inside

Looks great, what color is your interior? I might be knocking off your color here pretty soon. Love the look

Ive thought about lowering it but the problem is the streets here. There are some speedbumps that i allready scrape on. I wouldnt mind bagging it if i could find a nice kit. That way i could go around at a decent height so i dont tear my exhaust off. And ive been pondering the lse front bumper for a while since the chrome on mine is cracked.

And my interior is the light grey. Ill have to get some pics since i also had a new pioneer 6800 dual din dvd deck put in recently as well. But thanks for all the props, Im really happy with how the rims turned out, they look perfect on the car.

They came with nexen n3000's or something like that but i upgraded the tires to the nitto 555 extreme performances

So today ive been kinda looking at the LSE bumper on lskoncepts and have a few questions that hopefully someone can help answer.
1. Do i need anything besides that "kit" from lskoncepts to put it on? I know there will be a gap beneath my headlights for now but i can manage that for now.
2. Is there a how to on how to remove the bumper? I havent tried looking around on this thing but im assuming it cant be too hard. Cause i would probably look into ordering the new one and having it painted and then install it myself.

i say get a stoptech stage 2 brake kit since you have heavier rims need better stopping performance

Your car does look nice. How is the ride? Next mod should be (if you don't get the LSE body kit) putting in different fogs. The '03+ would look good.

Members online

Back