Intrax 1.2 or Eibach 1.0/1.1

dropped74

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a search first of all and all comments made about intrax was their 1.75 or 2 inch springs. I am just wondering what would be the best considering I have 88 thousand miles on my car. Am I going to see the full 1 inch from the Eiback or would I be happier with the Intrax 1.2 inches. Thanks so much for your time and have a great day.

Nolan

The sprint lowering springs 1.5 is for the v6 and the 1.75 is for the v8 I think.

Z'sLS, I don't think the V8 and V6 had any suspension differences so I think it would be the same set of springs.

I have done the research and do know about the sprint and do not want to go that low and that is why I am asking about these two inparticular. I do totally appreciate your time and input but would really like to know more about these two inparticular. If anyone has input about these two at all I would greatly appreciate it. I am wanting to get low without affecting the drivablility of the vehicle to much, or the comfort of the ride I do not mind a stiffer ride just do not want it to stiff. Thanks and have a great day.

Nolan

Members online

No members online now.
Back