? for anyone in GA

2003v8sport

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Are there any front license plate laws in GA? I want to take my front lisence plate holder off but I'm moving to ATL next month and figured I'd better find out first.

my car is registered in GA, i know that they only give you one license plate and i have only had the one in back for the last 4 yrs. no tickets

You don't need a front license plate in GA, but if you want to fit in - at least out in the country part - get a Rebel flag tag and put it on the front. You'll see what I mean after a couple of months.

Midas78 said:
You don't need a front license plate in GA, but if you want to fit in - at least out in the country part - get a Rebel flag tag and put it on the front. You'll see what I mean after a couple of months.

He's not kiddin'! I lived in ATL for 4 years it might be a state law that you display ole rebel somewhere on your vehicle :D

I think I'll do my best to stay in town... I don't want any good ole boys ganging up me... the words "you sure do got a perty mouth" come to mind :runaway:

hey

hey adam that sucks your moving but hopefully all stays good for ya. hell never know me and the wife might move up to ga when i get out. she is from up there 45 mins from atl. but hell ill talk to you a lil later well get together before you take off.

Wicked_LS said:
hey adam that sucks your moving but hopefully all stays good for ya. hell never know me and the wife might move up to ga when i get out. she is from up there 45 mins from atl. but hell ill talk to you a lil later well get together before you take off.

isn't that sweet.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back