Favorite LS feature??

Theres alot of cool things i love on this car. The heated seats and wiper defroster thing. The auto down windows. I love the look and the stance of the car. The power.

ToddG said:
We can all agree on that. :p

As for feature favorites, I like the HID headlights, backup radar system, AC seats, and the THX sound system. I also like the coin holder, sliding arm rest, and electric parking brake. I feel sorry for you slobs with 00-02 models that don't have these features.

In terms of dynamic favorites, the crisp steering, tight suspension, and engine power can't be beat!

We have a coin holder.. the ashtray, I am a bit old fasion and I like my parking brake, I partial to the none moving arm rest... My alpine sounds nice.....and I dont need radar to tell me if I gong to hit something... got me on the HIDS though, and I AM BY NO MEANS A SLOB (poor choice of words here)..... just wish I had the A/C seats... for my black interior :D

Kelleyo said:
The exclusivity of this car. Folks get in and have no clue what it is.

Well, it's not so "exclusive" when you can just go and pick one up for under $10,000. And I noticed a lot of people are listing features that are common on pretty much any car these days, such as HID's, steering wheel controls, park assist, etc. But I suppose that's because either you're old, or it's your first car. The only feature I hadn't seen before was the one that opens the sunroof and each of the windows, although I never use it. :\ You're right about nobody knowing what the it is, though. I also like how it handles, but all I've driven are SUV's & coupes, so I can't compare it to other sedans.

Alot of those are common features. I had a rental Kia Amanti that had features that the LS doesnt. There are alot of other cars that are better than the LS in each aspect but the LS is a great total package of most everything.

lexmarkz00 said:
Well, it's not so "exclusive" when you can just go and pick one up for under $10,000. And I noticed a lot of people are listing features that are common on pretty much any car these days, such as HID's, steering wheel controls, park assist, etc. But I suppose that's because either you're old, or it's your first car. The only feature I hadn't seen before was the one that opens the sunroof and each of the windows, although I never use it. :\ You're right about nobody knowing what the it is, though. I also like how it handles, but all I've driven are SUV's & coupes, so I can't compare it to other sedans.

Exclusive in the sense that is is relaively rare and unknown versus a BMW, etc...

the handling is gots to be my fav part of this car -- and yea most cars now have these features but remember the LS is at the end of his life when it comes to production and at the time the LS came out only the luxury cars had these features - for example now honda and regular toyota's now have navigation and HID lights on most of their production cars and that was a feature that was only a luxury option -- now lets see what features the NEW LS will have or as some peaple think the MKS.

My favorite "feature" has to be the global window down. My favorite "thing" about the LS is the wonderful balance of power and superb handling. My least favorite thing...that damn creaking in the center console...

lexmarkz00 said:

True, many of the features are found on many vehicles these days. But, again, that's not the subject of this thread. We're not talking about AVAILABILITY of specific features, we're talking about FAVORITE features. It doesn't matter if those favorites have been around for 2 weeks or 20 years.

You sure you're ready for NYU? :D

ToddG said:
True, many of the features are found on many vehicles these days. But, again, that's not the subject of this thread. We're not talking about AVAILABILITY of specific features, we're talking about FAVORITE features. It doesn't matter if those favorites have been around for 2 weeks or 20 years. :D

My Wife's 92 Maxima would open windows and sunroof with keypad. It is still one of my favorite feaures.

Members online

Back