Subwoofer Advice

Oh hey forgot to mention. You don't really need the play store, you can just downloaded the APK files to a usb and side load them...I have had to do this with rooted phones in the past
Yup. I know that. Got it fixed but found out it's because Google doesn't like people rooting Android so they've been building in protections that so far have been ab;e to be circumvented...... until Oreo 8.1. Now when you root it it uses server side checking and not local to see if it's rooted and if it is it breaks Google Voice responses and Chrome. At least that's what's been found it breaks so far. The general consensus in the Android community is that they might not be able to find a way around it this time. Hopefully they will. But for now I unrooted it and it works again.

Yup. I know that. Got it fixed but found out it's because Google doesn't like people rooting Android so they've been building in protections that so far have been ab;e to be circumvented...... until Oreo 8.1. Now when you root it it uses server side checking and not local to see if it's rooted and if it is it breaks Google Voice responses and Chrome. At least that's what's been found it breaks so far. The general consensus in the Android community is that they might not be able to find a way around it this time. Hopefully they will. But for now I unrooted it and it works again.
Fuck..well that sucks. But tbh I don't need chrome and hate voice commands so as long as it runs a decent mixer,Spotify,forscan/torque...I'm fine

Fuck..well that sucks. But tbh I don't need chrome and hate voice commands so as long as it runs a decent mixer,Spotify,forscan/torque...I'm fine

Well then you can probably root yours if decide to without any issues. At least if you have 8.1. I don't know if it gets worse on 9 or 10.
Though if you do decide you want to root it, on our units they can't be rooted in the normal way. Joying throws wrenches in there too but they found ways to do it on XDA.

Well then you can probably root yours if decide to without any issues. At least if you have 8.1. I don't know if it gets worse on 9 or 10.
Though if you do decide you want to root it, on our units they can't be rooted in the normal way. Joying throws wrenches in there too but they found ways to do it on XDA.
Yeah I love XDA, used it alot with my old Samsung s2x, and mine is not a joying... finally found the brand. It's an Imars, whatever the fuck that is...still trying to find a community for it. But got it working pretty choice right now. In the middle of dying my headliner right now

Yeah I love XDA, used it alot with my old Samsung s2x, and mine is not a joying... finally found the brand. It's an Imars, whatever the fuck that is...still trying to find a community for it. But got it working pretty choice right now. In the middle of dying my headliner right now
Joying or not, if you have Android 8.1 or above you'll have problems to try and work around is it's possible if you want to root it for anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back