cobra lincoln emblem

I actually have a set of the painted metal ones that I'm going to be listing on the auction site sometime this week. One has never been applied, the other has lived under my hood since new.

You have any pic's of the one under your hood?

Sorry to post in what appears to be an old thread, but I still see recent responses.

It seems the actual emblems are no longer being sold, but the covers are.

I'm interested in a trunk lid emblem cover with the black background and silver Cobra emblem as shown on the first page for my '93 Mark Viii.

Absolutely amazing job on those, they look really nice.

Just message me if you can with information on this. I really like your work and would love to display it on my car.

looking for the same thing but no luck. if you find out were I can order a few please send me info. thank you

ADMIN:is it time to lock this thread yet? i think it's D-U-N done.

ADMIN:is it time to lock this thread yet? i think it's D-U-N done.

As soon as someone sends me one for my 27th birthday tomorrow :p

Too bad they're not being made anymore though. Looked everywhere I could think of.

I have two brand new sets I am looking to sell, PM me if interested

do you still have the two sets of the lincoln cobra stars emblem?

I Still Can't locate any. there was a website that was a link from a blog page but the website is down for 7 to 10 months now. thank you for your time and help

This thread FAILS and needs to be locked, sh iat has bin asked over and over if you are interested in lock covers etc pm Geno(onebadMK8) instead of adding nonsense responses to this thread

I've begun the process to start making these. There is no copyright or patent info to be found.

Terry lives! How have you been?

Geno sells various items still. You can find him on Facebook.

.i would like this trunk lid emblem
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Members online

Back