For Sale...2000 lincoln ls parts (ontario) Cheap!!!

You still have the springs?
I'm about 90 mins from you.

Item no show after several weeks ... since February 2nd, 2015

"charitable donation" I guess, will have to see what Paypal has to say about that.

I have the same problem. Like you, since February 2nd. Have PM'ed him three times with no response.
I'm giving him until next Monday, then PayPal's getting a refund request from me.

This is not to make fun of a bad situation, but, he probably dropped dead going top the post office.:shifty:

Well, I've checked with PayPal, and nothing to do. I guess like Big Rig said, it's become
a charitable donation.

I'm sorry, I don't have kind words for such F'n BS ! It's not the money, it's the principale of the thing.

I've bought **** from f'n Latvia, China, etc and received it without any issues. I've even received 2 copies
once because they coudn't track the first one. Now, one of my own Neighbors and I can't get a f'n response
by email/PM.

Rant over.

Have a nice day everyone...:)

LSE8 is actually old member Luxls from the same London Woodstock Ontario location.
I only got stiffed for 24$ CDN but as you said, the principle of the matter.

First and last time I involve myself with a purchase from a new member with such a low post count.

I've had plenty of dealings with others on LVC here for much bigger dollars and those were of well known reputable members.
Hell someone here even put over 330$ US on their own credit card to get me something then forward shipped it to me to CDN because I couldn't take advantage of a USA only web deal and a Canadian vendor wanted an outrageous prices for the same item, ... that member that did this for me, only took money from me after the fact, how nice and trust worthy was that! Bought plenty of parts from many of others that shipped items without worries.

Even bought second GEN fog lamps from LS_MONK, he just doesn't know it was me through Kijiji classifieds.

LS_MONK, you still got those second GEN modified wired for 1st GEN head lamps for sale? I had PM'ed you about them.

I know, he's done with that account also, he'll just start up a new one and then make the mistake of posting same pics as previous username.

BTW - "johnod" from ON ??? with an 05 LS, let's see a pic bud!

Members online

No members online now.
Back