For Sale...2000 lincoln ls parts (ontario) Cheap!!!

LSE8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Interior

Dashtrim(woodgrain) including, interior dimmer switch, headlight switch, key, $50.00 takes all
Door Jam kick plates (4) $30.00 for the set
Passenger headlight $40.00
Factory radio $25.00
Climate control $25.00
Telescopic steering control (have 2 of these) $40.00 a PC
Brake master cylinders (have 2 of these) $40.00 a PC
Rear Tail lights with light harness (4) $50.00 for the set
V8 plastic engine cover $5.00
Factory Springs (suspension-4) $30.00 for the set
Some more odds and ends aswell.. Will ship to serious buyers, cost of shipping will be added to the price... Pictures apon Request

Accept Etransfer and Cash! Parts located 20 mins from London Ontario

why not paypal... does Etransfer have buyer/seller protection?

Etransfer.com is a payment processing site for non-profits, churches and businesses. The OP would have to be one of those types of organizations to use their services. Hmmmmm

image.jpg

image.jpg

3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e36b0a0ff450203ef80b42b2c.jpg

Did you finish highschool?

Probably..... Maybe basic geography wasn't his strong suit.... When I was a controller at SLC Tower I had a college freshman ask me which direction Nevada was. I am a SoCal boy and had been there about a year; she grew up there. I had to give this 19yo, high school grad a brief geography lesson......

wait, somebody asked you what direction the next state over was???

Lol, Im in Canada.. Ontario is a province within.. Etransfer is the transfer of funds electronically from one account to another. With confirmation, date, account number and receipt also the option to note what the transaction is in exchange for. It is practically the same method as online banking. Of course any one can get ripped off in any gig however, that is not the goal here. All parts I listed I do have, and will ship to the right buyers. I will even make a paypal account and accept funds that way aswell so that can be another payment option.

Sorry nastynate, I only have a rear view mirror..

wait, somebody asked you what direction the next state over was???

Yup... I had to ask her which part of NV as part was south and part was west... Really sad for a college student!!!

@LSE8,

I'd be interested in just the inner tail lamps IF they are in perfect condition AND paypal only!
They inner tails would have to have no leakage, no scratches, cracks and all mounting tabs in tact.

Shipping to nearby the Canadian National Capital. (which is not Toronto like most think).

let me know, looking for pics, I only need the inners.

Interior front passenger and driver door handles? I would be interested in them if in good condition. The "chrome" is flaking off of mine leaving some sharp edges

Interior front passenger and driver door handles? I would be interested in them if in good condition. The "chrome" is flaking off of mine leaving some sharp edges

I don't have the interior door handles, sorry..
And bigrig, will get pics front and back of the rear inners shortly and post.

@LSE8,

I'd be interested in just the inner tail lamps IF they are in perfect condition AND paypal only!
They inner tails would have to have no leakage, no scratches, cracks and all mounting tabs in tact.

Shipping to nearby the Canadian National Capital. (which is not Toronto like most think).

let me know, looking for pics, I only need the inners.

Bigrig looks like I can only locate one of the rear inners, thought both were out there.. Anyways if interested in just the one, 10$ + shipping to Ottawa .. Few pics here
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, let's do that, any chance finding the other one, maybe have a further look this weekend.

Item no show after several weeks ... since February 2nd, 2015

"charitable donation" I guess, will have to see what Paypal has to say about that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back