Anyone familiar with Autel

I know Harbor Freight sells it on their website.

Currently $1299, but a 25% off coupon will bring it even lower.

I know Harbor Freight sells it on their website.

Currently $1299, but a 25% off coupon will bring it even lower.

Yes, that is how i found it existed in the first place, lol

I read some reviews on Amazon, people seem to love it, but i was hoping someone in this trusted community had some opinion on it.

It is cheap enough compared to the other options out there.

i have this tool and it is great. not extremely user friendly especially with out updating it right away. best thing is if there is a module on vehicle this will read it. i have read air suspension modules with this as well as abs. once updated this tool will speak to you if the vehicles programming will allow it. yearly updates went up so keep that in mind. when you do purchase update you are buying into their program again. that in itself is a great deal as well. it comes with obd 1 connectors but can be only used on obd 2. most 01 on up this tool talks to you but again no real trouble shooting. again great if you like to read parameters.

Forgot to mention it does program transponder keys and key fobs on ford fairly easily. On Chryslers need code to get into security system.

use it...best scanner for the price hands down

it does as much or more then scanners that are thousands more....currently using ds708 but will be upgrading to the maxsys scanner next time around as it's in process to be j2534 programming capable with a pass through device

Members online

No members online now.
Back