No BS Thread!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It's come to my attention. That in my absence. Some members have no behaved themselves. That stops today. You can have fun. But NO more of the arguing and BS. You want to insult someone. Take it to PM. If the person "blocked" you. There's a reason. That does not mean take it public. We don't want to see or read your childish dust up. Move on get over it.

Have a nice day people.:cool:

A little friendly banter is fine; but some "new" members started personally attacking others. I've put more people on my ignore list the last few weeks than I have the entire time I've been here!

A little friendly banter is fine; but some "new" members started personally attacking others. I've put more people on my ignore list the last few weeks than I have the entire time I've been here!

Same here...

Now that the LS is being sought after by the younger crowd plus you just about grab a half way decent LS. For less then 5 grand, it's bringing the younger generation in looking for ways to fix problems that the LS in counters, plus this is the largest site for the LS that dates back to production years, and still have long standing active members. So you see a lot of the folies, that this generation of teens and young adults, tend to follow as the end crowd.

Exactly. But I have seen people are going to far.

Now that the LS is being sought after by the younger crowd plus you just about grab a half way decent LS. For less then 5 grand, it's bringing the younger generation in looking for ways to fix problems that the LS in counters, plus this is the largest site for the LS that dates back to production years, and still have long standing active members. So you see a lot of the folies, that this generation of teens and young adults, tend to follow as the end crowd.

Definitely part of the issue.

It's come to my attention. That in my absence. Some members have no behaved themselves. That stops today. You can have fun. But NO more of the arguing and BS. You want to insult someone. Take it to PM. If the person "blocked" you. There's a reason. That does not mean take it public. We don't want to see or read your childish dust up. Move on get over it.

Have a nice day people.:cool:

The problem that I find is that for a car thats at less 7,8 years old its possible to have talking about everything under and over the table once. When it comes to searching the site for info it really sucks. Im always getting hammered about putting up old things.

The problem that I find is that for a car thats at less 7,8 years old its possible to have talking about everything under and over the table once. When it comes to searching the site for info it really sucks. Im always getting hammered about putting up old things.

Thank you for using the search feature. I know members get upset over members asking the same questions. I personally have never had an issue with that. Because I know there are a ton of threads about everything under the sun. And searching through all of them for one piece of info is nuts. But members get all upset over just being friendly and helping a member out. I would like to see that change. But I doubt it will. Until more members set up and do it without being rude to new members.

This is a big one for me. I moderate on a forum for '67-'72 Ford trucks so pretty much everything has been discussed a bunch of times but we still get one or two new members a day who have questions and thankfully most members can help out. Fortunately (or sadly depending on how you look at it) 99% of Ipod generation have no interest (or ability) to keep a simple old truck on the road so we don't have much childishness. This forum is always going to have new owners 'whining' about their new to them LS doing stupid stuff. Sticky topics go far and I think have helped immensely with the spam. I also wonder if locking or archiving topics over as year old would help keep the zombie threads buried?

Rollin, maybe you could add a 'needed to vent' signboard to the smilies for those special occasions.

Thanks,
Jamie

Kids now n' days.

But to be honest, I kinda do want to read the argument. Sometime it is nice to see two girls fight. lol

Im fairly new here, but ive noticed that too in the past couple months, I personally haven't had any problems with any other members, but I try to be nice to everyone, although I like Cadillacs and a lot of you guys here like Lincolns, I don't see any reason we can't get along, it doesn't matter whether our cars wear the Continental Star or the Wreath and Crest, we all still share the same love and passion for our cars!

Would help if there were active moderators around. This forum used to be civilized.

Members online

Back