more pics and lil problem

oskiny

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
if you look at the driver headlight there is huge gap between hood and headlight. i dont know what or how dat happen but they told me is because my transmission got hit so it might be pushing it??also the last pics are what my 03 lincoln ls looked like when i first got it before the wreck. :confused:

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

I wrecked the front of mine and mine is slightly up on that same side like yours. But mine doesn't seem as bad. Plus mine is black.

Try adjusting the hood latch to pull down more, you have to get it to when it latches, it is kind of tweaking the hood to sit flatter.

I struggled for hours trying to get mine as close to factory as possible and I still have a tiny gap above that headlight.

Wrecked cars are never the same :[

really..we should team up and find a solution lol because i want my car back to they way it was or better..when i get my money back up i will get my transmission replaced and see if that has anything to do with it

I wrecked the front of mine and mine is slightly up on that same side like yours. But mine doesn't seem as bad. Plus mine is black.

Try adjusting the hood latch to pull down more, you have to get it to when it latches, it is kind of tweaking the hood to sit flatter.

I struggled for hours trying to get mine as close to factory as possible and I still have a tiny gap above that headlight.

Wrecked cars are never the same :[

yea they are never the same thats what hurts d most hopefully..yea i will take it back to bodyshop and see what they can do

Headl/Tail Lamp tints

Dude, I like the tints on your lamps, fronts and rears and fogs. What did you use? I especially like the fogs. My 06' LS is the same color as yours, Pewter I believe.

dats sounds like a good idea and a cheap one too lol

Looks like it wasn't aligned correctly when it was repaired.

Looks like it wasn't aligned correctly when it was repaired.

its dat what you think the problem is because i will take it back and make them perfect the job i paid $1050 for

you have the brain of a two year old...get that hating :q:q:q:q out of here

It's not hating, it's correct spelling so people can understand.

And yes, that's what I think. I would take it back and make them do it right.

dat.......?

There are stop adjusters on each side of the body/fender that (dat) screw up or down to adjust the hood fit, try dat(that).

That (dat) color is Light Tundra Metallic. Like the sexy LS to the left < .

Dat's messed fo shizzle m nizzle (the situation is not ideal my friend). I finna jack a mothu u b me (If I were you I would be rather frustrated with the situation). U gotsta aks how they gunna fix it yo (You should inquire with the proprietor of the establishment if they can remedy the problem). Sheeeet just hit that crazy bitch like she was yo baby momma (You could potentially influence the cars bonnet into the correct position utilizing persistance and gumption).

Or, just adjust the stopper on the drivers side to make sure it isn't holding the hood up.

The speling is called adults just having some fun and not taking things so serious in life, i like to do it also im a firsty for dis new puter life myself, eaze off and have ssum fun in life, its not worth all bing so up over lol pronounced loll. someone has the tite arse, maybe a English teac. loll. ttyl cuz

Members online

No members online now.
Back