Changing out Fog Lights

i wouldnt recommend a slim kit just because they are fragile , get the bigger ballast ones , and for the 06 u have to drill a hole in the back of the headlight covers amd feed the wires out , the ballasts can be twist tied or screwed on somewhere near the headlights

Alright thanks for your help. Gonna take apart the fog lights today and see if my skills are up to the task.

i think he said fog lights , if its for the fogs then all it is take the old bulb out , and put the new one in , obviously having connected all the necessary wires from the ballast to the bulb and ballast to car , easy stuff , i put my ballasts in the splash guard and put a towel over them so they dnt get wet

It generally does not hurt the ballasts if it gets wet, from my experience. Mine went thru high waters and snow (and a car accident...) and still worked

so why would you have to do this?

for the 06 u have to drill a hole in the back of the headlight covers amd feed the wires out , the ballasts can be twist tied or screwed on somewhere near the headlights

to install hids in the headlights u have to because they have a back cover on them

Members online

Back