Changing out Fog Lights

That's a direct replacement. Not hard to change the fogs. (Square fogs). Iirc, you twist clockwise to loosen and take out the bulb.

Edit* just saw that you have an 06. Idk if it's the same on those fogs

^he is right it is just stick ur hand under the car and twist the bulb out , i had led fogs , i dont recommend those 68 smd as they are not bright at all , i bought 11 watt ones for 22 bucks and they are nice and white and produce a decent amount of light , currently i have led 11 watt led headlights and 80 watt led high beams and they are bright as **** look like hids but with out the huge glare

^he is right it is just stick ur hand under the car and twist the bulb out , i had led fogs , i dont recommend those 68 smd as they are not bright at all , i bought 11 watt ones for 22 bucks and they are nice and white and produce a decent amount of light , currently i have led 11 watt led headlights and 80 watt led high beams and they are bright as **** look like hids but with out the huge glare

Ghost where did you get your lights?

they may be overstated but whatever the case they are good enough lol

DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS USED led's on Fog lights when you can upgrade to HIDs or just keep with the stock bulbs.

I did it to color match my 5000k fogs , i know they do not produce light to match stocks or even HIDS but they last 50000 hours compared to whatever the HIDs have

Can the stock h11 fog light bulbs be upgraded? I thought there was something on this site but I cant find it.

what do you mean upgraded ? If you mean you want more light output then HIDS are the way to go

Sorry forgot about this. I want fog lights to match my HIDs. Looks awkward with different types on lights. What do you guys suggest?

what color hids you got ? 5000k and 6000k are usually the colors you can match up

oem is probably 4300k, but the 5000k is whitee whiteeee, 6000k is white with hint of blue, and 8000k is whitish blueish, 10000k is basically blue ,my leds are 5000k

oem is 4300k , 8000k would be really blue , unless you like it like that

Members online

No members online now.
Back