How do i make this look more sporty?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was given a 2002 town car signature series with 30k miles, pearl white in color (wife's grandmother will no longer be driving). I am wondering how can you make these cars not look like an old woman's (no offense to anyone) car and make it look more sporty? I'm going to get the windows tinted and was thinking maybe changing the wheels. Anything else? Can someone post their white tc

The Touring Sedan version was pretty sporty, sort of the LSC package for the Town Car. You could emulate it by spraying the bumper and side chrome body color. With tint and wheels it could be pretty sharp. All it would take is color-matched spray paint and some masking tape so it isn't expensive either.

99TCTS.jpg

I'm on the fence about doing that with my Continental, mostly because the plasti-chrome is still in showroom shape. It'd be an easier decision if it was starting to peel.

99TCTS.jpg

Also, remove any pin striping. I'd be interested what on would look like with dark tint and smoked head and tail lights. I'm not sure if the smoked lenses would look good or not.

Wheels are 2010 GT500 19x9.5 with 285/35/19 rear and 255/40/19 front.

JohnTC-3.jpg

TC-3.jpg

I think the 19s fit it well. ;)

I had my TC on the lift putting on brake pads this weekend and found myself making a mental list of the mods I'd like to do to it. LOL

It is addicting...just changing the wheels and I started looking. I did an SCT tune on the car and what a difference it made. I have a new K&N cold air kit and 03 Mach 1 air dam going on this weekend. Then off to exhaust work.
The wheels really made a difference in how the car drives and handles.

I would leave it as is, tint the Windows, maybe new rims, just be happy you were given a luxury vehicle with very little miles that most can't even afford

Tint the windows, dip the front grille black and all other chrome accents. Some 18'' or 19'' Mustang wheels with wide tires out back. Lower it a bit and do exhaust, done.

Members online

Back