North East Ohio Cookout/ Meet

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Bullschmidt and I would like to try to do a Cook out meet in september this year.

We are thinking Headlands Beach in Mentor Ohio, its not terribly far from PA or MI so we would like to have some of you guys as well.

This would be early to mid sept. I can not do the 19-21st.

Basically everyone kind of bring some food or drink item. We cook out have cars, the beach is nice so bring the family out. I have been there several times, the parking area is massive so no worry about being packed in with random cars.

Let me know how this sounds.

Would this be a one day afternoon event? I'm considering it, but id likely stay the night it's a 7 hour drive. My car should be completed by then.

This is actually not too far from me ... maybe 7 hours as well. But Sept is rough for me, so maybe. I have a wedding Sept. 7-11 in Jamaica, then I have a Niners game the following Sunday. So if it's not those two weekends, I may be in!

It certainly doesn't have to be just most of the one day. If anyone from out of state has interest we can certainly all find other things for us all to do. I'm more then willing to plan for a whole weekend for anyone who wants to make it into one

I'll bring the vette.. just text me more details when you find out which weekend is a go.

This is actually not too far from me ... maybe 7 hours as well. But Sept is rough for me, so maybe. I have a wedding Sept. 7-11 in Jamaica, then I have a Niners game the following Sunday. So if it's not those two weekends, I may be in!

If you really want to go to the meet I can most certainly cover the September wedding in Jamaica for ya!

Giving my traditional "I'm in" considering it's only 4 hours away. Perhaps this will be the first LS meet I attend that isn't just a coincidence in the grocery store parking lot. Could meet T-Money in Toledo and roll on in with anyone else from the Mitt.

If you really want to go to the meet I can most certainly cover the September wedding in Jamaica for ya!

Sure you just have to take my woman with you (and not bring her back!) :)

Money solves all problems!

trunk.jpg

trunk.jpg

Why can't you guys hold it at Watertown, NY ... I'd bring the ribs!

Should we invite the mark guys as well. I know hey did a similar thing last year and some ls guys there

Perhaps also comment on which date if either, would be better.

September 7th
September 14th

Next thursday? I can make it. I will be in Ohio again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back