help cant find link

jason2000ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking for the transmission relearn (recalberation) procedure. im aware it will learn on its own in time, but i desperatly need the step by step driving procedure, any help is greatly appreciated

thanks. but i need the drive cycles (recalberation procedure) the one where you have to maintain 5 avg driving speeds, get to 70 k and hold it... etc

thanks. but i need the drive cycles (recalberation procedure) the one where you have to maintain 5 avg driving speeds, get to 70 k and hold it... etc

I'm pretty sure I have it in my desk at work. I'll check in the morning.

Is that the bs the clown jrand keeps spreading?

Is that the bs the clown jrand keeps spreading?

lol ... the fun we had!

----EDIT:
There is actually some truth to it, it's just that it was written to be used by service techs so as to further troubleshoot/complete/test drive the work and have it ready in optimum shifting condition for when the cust picks it up, it will relearn it's new adaptive shifting strategy on it's own in a matter of a short afternoons drive. It's actually constantly learning and adapting to how it's being driven.

Members online

Back