For Sale 97 LSC white on black

Modular97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im selling my 97 LSC its opal opalescent with black interior has 68 on clock but the engine was replaced and currently has about 114k. The tranny was rebuilt about a thousand miles ago, and it has a brand new bosch fuel pump and regulator. The car is in great shape, it also has all 8 brand new spark plugs and coils. Its not on air its on springs from strutmasters suspension kit. Also has a working glitch neon, and has an aftermarket HID headlight kit. Everything works on this car, im asking $4000.

p_zpsc2db3336.jpg

p1_zpsa19985d8.jpg

p3_zpsae897f75.jpg

p4_zps003340b4.jpg

p5_zps9d17c715.jpg

p6_zps89ddbb08.jpg

p7_zpsc4d6decc.jpg

Damn, I've been wanting that EXACT combo for a long time. If I wasnt married I would buy it. Do you have a lay-a-way program? :)

you got the fuel gauge working
---
do you have your eye on another Mark?

What Marvin hasn't said is that car is as clean underneath as on top. Unless Marvin has driven it out of state, the original owner has never driven out of Florida. It has spent most of its time in Fort Lauderdale is completely rust and accident free. You won't find a better car mechanically or cosmetically for this price IMO.

....has 68 on clock but the engine was replaced and currently has about 114k. The tranny was rebuilt about a thousand miles ago,
do you mean it has 168k on it? engine has 54k and tranny has 1k? tranny under warranty?

the car has 64k the engine has 114k and tranny has 1k....not under warranty b/c it was done more than a year ago....like MyGreat8 said the car is clean.

What Marvin hasn't said is that car is as clean underneath as on top. Unless Marvin has driven it out of state, the original owner has never driven out of Florida. It has spent most of its time in Fort Lauderdale is completely rust and accident free. You won't find a better car mechanically or cosmetically for this price IMO.

You standing up for it means something, I was trying to get Brandon to bite on this car.

Too bad it has the strutmaster swap.

Was all the air ride stuff left on the car? sensors, air lines, compressor.
Why was the air ride replaced?

I'm pretty sure the sensors are tucked behind the inner fender wells. I put the kit in. It had a bad front bag and I had a new Strutmasters kit so I installed it. The compressor works fine. It's really a nice car that has never been abused.

I tried to talk the wife into it and well....Hopefully it stays in the LVC family. This whole digging myself out of debt thing is actually working, a year from now I hope to be caught up and looking for this car.

yeah im getting the right door, moldings and front fenders painted. Its getting painted along with Alex's car.

Im in Miami Cobra 97... Some jerk came and looked at my 1998... it was on CL for $4250 and its toreador red... guy offered me $3000... Told him to go and buy a Honda lol... Glad to hear your keeping your 8... I love mine... Who is doing your paint work? I want to get a little bit of work done... My car is super clean inside and out, just did hid conversion with the delrin adapters... LEt me know about the paint... Love the pearl white with black BTW

Members online

No members online now.
Back