SS LS one of 200 LOL

Oh...I see, it's got that ultra rare...ugly as hell...all fake looking wood stereo....that's got to be it.

I kinda wish I could see that see sweet custom grill.

It even has the highly coveted and quite rare foggy headlight.

Taken from another thread:

"North Shore Lincoln/Mercury" in Long Island, New York had a series of 200 of these "SS" cars (Standing for super sport) that were not from the factory, but done at the dealership to make more money. Ford had no knowlegde of their actions, but all modifications were made using OEM Parts (LSE kit, minus the front bumper) so the warranties were technically still valid. All I know is how they were done in Long Island, im sure other dealerships used the idea and modified their versions differently.
but basically its dealership, not factory, and a scam.

The listing is dead. He must have seen the lack of interest from the membership here. And here I was about to buy a collector's item. Maybe I can still do the plaque though. #not. LOL.

Maybe we should do an LVC plaque... I'm sure we can get a list of what "# member" we are..

I was going to but then T-money explained that my exhaust and a plaque was not going to give me the 48+ hp I was looking for.

there's gotta be some "stickers" that can give me the extra ponies.

The listing has been removed. IIRC those "SS" had Razzi side and rear pieces with McLaren grilles. Just some random dealer trying make cash off others ignorance.

I was going to but then T-money explained that my exhaust and a plaque was not going to give me the 48+ hp I was looking for.

there's gotta be some "stickers" that can give me the extra ponies.

You need the "POWERED BY LINCOLN" sticker for that! Or a ginormous LINCOLN across the top of the windscreen.

Members online

No members online now.
Back