Help---i f**ked up!!!!

cammerfe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Decided to put the LS back on the street after letting it set all winter. But I parked it in the back yard under a tree and when I started to move it I MANAGED TO BACK IT INTO THE TREE AND CRACKED THE PASS SIDE TAIL LIGHT. Anyone got an '02 taillight assembly? THANX!!!:(:(:(:(:(

KS

suckssss - sorry to hear that ... If you want the car up and running asap, i'd check some local junk yards first. I don't see anything locally on craiglist :(

Bro, you parked it under a tree for the whole winter? On GRASS?

Aside from the tons of birdShyt on your car; for future reference, dont do that ever again. Moisture from the ground (precipitation) will rise into your Car, and do more damage than Just rust. This moisture will seep into your Fuse Box's and corrode the gromits and wires.

Grass is the worst spot to park a car. Im just looking out for you bro.

my Aunts 2000LS bit the dust because although she parked it for two years on her driveway, her neighbour across the street who would plow her drive way, would shove the snow toward her LS (which was parked in a corner). This LS being encapsulated by snow, soon rusted within the two years, so badly that the frame was eaten through and had wholes the size of baseballs.

The snow had melted and the moisture rusted everything out. Including the gromits in the fuse box.

Do you still need the tail light? Pm me Im putting some up for sale

Members online

Back