Lincoln LS/LSE bumper 03-06

Gameone

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a Lincoln ls 03 and im wanting to get the sports bumper added, which i thought would fit , but when i went to a local ford parts department. he ran my VIN number in the system and said it would not fit without a gap because
my ls was made a month before some of the later 2003 models. Can anyone please confirm that thx...

DSCN0157.jpg

All gen II are the same doesn't matter when it was built.

Guys on here have made Gen1's fit the 03-06 sport bumper, so NOTHING is imposible

I have a Lincoln ls 03 and im wanting to get the sports bumper added, which i thought would fit , but when i went to a local ford parts department. he ran my VIN number in the system and said it would not fit without a gap because
my ls was made a month before some of the later 2003 models. Can anyone please confirm that thx...

As long as you have 2003+ headlight assemblies (which you do) there will be no gap.

Yeah, that's bull. There would be a gap in you were interchanging gen 1 and 2 bumpers but never LSE/06 bumpers within generation. I too was looking at doing this mod and happened across a pretty cheap seller but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased from them before?

http://www.prestigebumpers.com/20lilsfrbuco4.html

and these fog lights should fit but I'm not sure about the quality:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-06-Escap...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5899f39929&vxp=mtr

Prestige is legit Ive talked to them on the phone seems to be ok, as for as the fogs not sure on those I purchased other ones on ebay for 35.00 shipped for the pair and are oem quality.

Prestige is legit Ive talked to them on the phone seems to be ok, as for as the fogs not sure on those I purchased other ones on ebay for 35.00 shipped for the pair and are oem quality.

Thanks for the feedback Manoli. One last question if you dont mind since I know you did this mod fairly recently as well. What's a primered bumper run to get sprayed? I know it varies by shop and I havent called around yet but I'm ballparking 2-300?

Thanks for the feedback Manoli. One last question if you dont mind since I know you did this mod fairly recently as well. What's a primered bumper run to get sprayed? I know it varies by shop and I havent called around yet but I'm ballparking 2-300?

I would say 250-300 sounds fair anything less than that would be probably a half assed job.

................... as for as the fogs not sure on those I purchased other ones on ebay for 35.00 shipped for the pair and are oem quality.

Check Tasca. I believe I paid ~$35 apiece + shipping.

Yeah, that's bull. There would be a gap in you were interchanging gen 1 and 2 bumpers but never LSE/06 bumpers within generation. I too was looking at doing this mod and happened across a pretty cheap seller but I'm wondering if anyone has purchased from them before?

http://www.prestigebumpers.com/20lilsfrbuco4.html

and these fog lights should fit but I'm not sure about the quality:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-06-Escap...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5899f39929&vxp=mtr

Shred, I bought those lights when I did my conversion, They do not fit. I guess I shoudl say they don't directly bolt in,, I'm sure someone could make them work. I still have them in the box if you want me to take some pics with mneasurements. They do look good but I ended up with stockers and then ended up going with after market HID's

Shred, I bought those lights when I did my conversion, They do not fit. I guess I shoudl say they don't directly bolt in,, I'm sure someone could make them work. I still have them in the box if you want me to take some pics with mneasurements. They do look good but I ended up with stockers and then ended up going with after market HID's

Oh cool. That'll save me some trouble I'm looking for a direct fit so I guess I'll look into Tasca.

While we're on a roll of asking questions that answers have already been given to, will the REAR bumper interchange between generations?

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I figured the trunk would have to change, too, especially since the lights are different and what not. I just think the genII rear end looks better. And by "with work" are we talking some serious fabbing or what?

Members online

No members online now.
Back