Feinstein going for another gun ban

Who runs this forum? I'm pretty sure this topic section is entitled, 'Lincoln LS', not 'let-me-spread-mis-information-via-red-herrings-and-straw-men-arguments'.

Any other forum and this crap would have been gas-faced in minutes.

Who runs this forum? I'm pretty sure this topic section is entitled, 'Lincoln LS', not 'let-me-spread-mis-information-via-red-herrings-and-straw-men-arguments'.

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

lol, and then the guy from Canada post's a sarcastic picture of Obama in the thread about U.S. gun ownership.

That's a good one.

That mindset is probably more diffusional then Feinstein herself.

Well, if you say so. I guess it's never happened before. I mean, how bad were Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Pol Pot, when you really get down to it? It's not like millions were rounded up over the last 75 years and executed for political reasons after private gun ownership was banned, right? Besides, it's not like Feinstein ever said that if she could have done it she'd have gotten a law passed that would ban and confiscate all firearms, or that Obama as an Illinois Senator supported a total ban on semiautomatics, eh.

I'll leave you all alone about this, if this is how you really feel.

lol, and then the guy from Canada post's a sarcastic picture of Obama in the thread about U.S. gun ownership.

That's a good one.

.... and with a HUGE grin on my face to DIPSH*T !!!

lol. chillax. the mods here are pretty calm. and besides being in the wrong section, the "mis-information-via-red-herrings-and-straw-men-arguments" accusation is hardly a reason for censorship.

This should be moved to the Any thing goes section it has nothing to do with LS's

and it did get moved. so everyone is happy! yay! :rolleyes:

That's pretty impressive for you trucker types. Cute picture too, oddly enough I couldn't find a single picture on the internet of truckers doing something retarded. Crazy huh. Oh well, I'll leave the cute picture posting for the grown man who also likes using caps lock on the internet to "yell" at people.

In the meantime, try to find some more good pictures. I really enjoy the fact that you, a grown, man sits behind the computer and look up images to post to try and get under my skin. I remember when I first got the internet too.

Anyway I have actual important stuff to do, besides browse pages and pages of google image search results. I have a court hearing today with a trucker from Texas and I can't wait for them to revoke his CDL's for life. He kept telling me he hadn't been drinking but he also kept saying "If I wasn't drunk, I would have won that fight"

He was really continuing the excellent reputation of intelligence that you truckers have.

I expect some good, caps lock fueled hate when I get back too!

like this: HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Police_brutality.png

blahblahblah ....

hey Mr. Police Officer, I was connected to the internet before your parents even thought of you.

Revoke away, doesn't affect me any!

like this: HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

hey Mr. Police Officer, I was connected to the internet before your parents even thought of you.

Funny, considering to a majority of sources say the internet as we know it began in 1991. But hey whatever floats your boat man.

Also, I find it interesting that since you have been using the internet for so long, that you behave like a 12 year old on it. Must just be you I suppose.

Please, go on, this is great.

12 year old, Ha, you make me laugh each time you respond as this is all you can come up with as of lately.

Sorry, I couldn't respond earlier, my accountant contacted me back today and I was busy separating my 2011 log sheets for the days I was long-hauling out of town in order to claim 80% of my meal expenses up to a max of $34CDN per day. This is of course on top of the 64K I already earned for that year (as a "Dumb Trucker"), as well, other on the road fees and expenses.

Compared to your sh*tty *ass first year Cop annual salary of barely 40K, how's that for intelligence of a truck driver ?

Speaking of intelligence ... not too sure if you should sit on a public forum and reveal/discuss your inner policing/court matters of other individuals freely as you did.

Sorry, I don't have any more pictures for you this evening, the NHL has resolved it's lock out dispute and there seems to be still 48 games remaining this season. That's now going to peak my interest instead of irritating your dumb*ass.

So run along, play Cops and Robbers by yourself now! (guns and all)

in the event that I have a run out near WV soon, I'll hit ya up and see if your pathetic Cop salary can afford to flip the bill for a lunch ???

Naaaaa, !!!!

PS: I LOVE VIRGINIA (very nice surroundings)

argue2 //END

I, nor anyone else here gives any ****s about how much money you make. You made a fool of yourself numerous times with some bogus hate for cops, and the very moment you realized I was one, you totally derailed my threads as well as others just to get another bash in. Which is exactly why I keep saying you act like a child.

Any form of decency or maturity for yourself you have ruined, with some of the most childish arguments I have ever seen. Bringing up wages in a completely irrelevant argument? Way to reach man. Posting things like "HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"...Seriously...Maybe you get a little detached sitting in your truck all day. That is some of the most obnoxious and child like typing I've seen.

Great you hate cops. You know who is the most outspoken about disliking cops? Punk kids, who got in trouble. So I guess that's you. You sure do act like it. Every chance you get, another corny, simplistic, simpleton remark. It's like you can't help yourself. Some cop ****ed you over one day and now your thin skinned personality just can't resist being able to talk down to me behind this wall of internet anonymity.

I hope it was worth it, from what the others said the numerous threads you derailed, you earned yourself even further disdain from this site. I can't imagine how anyone would not like you. You are such a mature person. A breath of fresh air really. In reality, you are "That guy" on this site.

So where are we. You're a trucker, who makes 64k a year (on top of many other compensations), who hates cops, but can't even handle being on the internet. That's a high horse your riding.

So go ahead, respond with some snide remark about how your older and make more money and somehow that settles this debate. The fact still remains, if you would have never acted like a punk teenage kid none of these discussions would have ever happened. You initiated them, because you just had to seize your chance to talk down to a cop simply because he was a cop. Really, that is the pinnacle of maturity and I can't see why anyone would ever call you childish.

I am happy you can sit and drive those big trucks all day long but I here is the thing. I really don't care, your the one that shoves it down peoples throat's. I would have never talked down to you for what you do, but you couldn't help yourself. You had to beat my career down and boast yours when I retaliated. Motor transport has one of the lowest military aptitude test score requirements of almost all the jobs, and they advertise "learn how to drive trucks" on daytime TV in between the talk shows with the other commercials for "technical colleges" "physician's assistant training". You got to be proud of something I guess.

I am glad you just can't stand me, I grin every time it eats you up that you just have to say something. Lets me know your still bitter and it still crosses your mind.

So enjoy your 64k (and don't forget the meal reimbursement!), I am glad you have that because you can't even stop yourself from behaving like an ignorant punk kid on the internet. I am glad you finally pulled out your salary card in order to end this dispute.

My hat's off to you sir.

Ouch, hit that "Upstairs" nerve again with the barely 40K annual cop salary did I, Chris ?

So much "speculating" in your above rant, not even worthy of a response!

other then,
"... outspoken about disliking cops? Punk kids, who got in trouble. So I guess that's you."

>>> BUZZER SOUND <<<
Wrong!!!, I kept a clean nose all these year with the exception of a slightly-over limit DUI but hey what can you do.

(( long time ago, I was young ) Not in a Fn truck so don't even think about using it )

As far as me being "That Guy!", right on ! ... should I buy the t-shirt now then, cuz I've been holding out?

I don't dispute for one second a monkey can become a truck driver, hell, look around Canada, ever second truck!

However, I chose to pursue this type of employment for several reasons.
for one, I grew sick and tired of sitting in a cubicle all day pushing keystrokes and paperwork whether it was my manufacturing or IT past backgrounds. Honestly, I could only help stupid so much with my expertise before I said, this is too much, there's more to life, I'm outta here. Not wanting to constantly compete with thousands of others for the same techie jobs, I looked into a trade I could take into my older years and get out of the rat race early, sold the house and moved to the country side to get some quite, piece of mind like modern campground living. I LOVE IT!

secondly, I had been stuck and bunched up in one town for too long, do you have any idea how much I have seen of the world since I chose to become a paid tourist? and I do not only just drive, there is local work or short distance work where I'm involved with relocation of either personal or military contents, including trade shows and much more.

(little FYI: Delivered an expensive Medical Scanning Device to Lincoln University in the US for ya! .... many of US Prison system deliveries, made-to-order Office Equipment for all your Corporate needs, including numerous loads of Fiber Optic reels all over. You're Welcome!)

Very fun and rewarding, make a ton of money after the 9th hour (locally) each day due to the federally regulated industry I'm in.

Trust me I thought this through before I made my decision. Much better then all those Microsoft certifications.

Why am I explaining my self to you?

My hat is off to you Sir as well, you deliver a valuable service to your citizens also.
Specifically the beatings, shot first, questioned later are so appreciated. ( Police State out of control )
Did you read about the 10yr old that got tasered for not washing a cruiser? How Fn cool you and your Posse are!

Unfortunately for yourself, your not high up enough on that food chain and never will be, to avoid the drones that will fly overhead and drop the dose on major conurbations on world de-population day! You know FEMA has the caskets ready and CRAP! they are in Canada already as well.

I honestly do respect your gun rights but the honest truth is that the New World Order shall have it so that the citizens of any country will not present much resistance during such hard difficult times. Hate to say it but it's part of the master man kind survival plan!

And just because I'm living in Canada out on the country sides don't think for a second I myself don't keep self protection. Not really important anyhow.

Whats more important is that I'm sick of you and you can't be "That Guy"! cuz you yourself already gave that title away to me. (I'm actually going to change my custom title to it)

Chris, if I didn't hate Cops before, I sure as F do now !
... and while we are respecting individual citizens rights, you can easily understand my position of stating my opinion on that subject and the right to do so!

Lastly, Chris, you have no idea what I'm all about or what I'm involved with and frankly some of your comments and allegations humor me utmost.

Very comical for sure how you just assume things about me.
And honestly, you're right, this is sickening and should come to an end, I don't like you and you don't like me ... done! Enough already!
I'll chalk it up as having too much time on my hands as of lately due to my little "time out" from work.

To end this all, at the very least try and respect your Truck Drivers out on the roads, as dumb and simpleton as you think they may be, they provide a valuable service in transporting and delivering everything you need in life to sustain yourself. Don't even bother arguing that point with me because it's the truth, everything you own and need in life is because of our efforts in the transportation business and that includes international naval and localized rail transfers.

Hell, your badge, gun, cruiser and uniform was delivered by truck, you just don't think so.
Even the paper you use at the precinct to wipe your rear end came by truck.

As an ignorant/ignore/parting gift, Chris, I offer you a cheers!

brbeer_zpsf603106d.jpg

brb_zps8d51f818.jpg

brbtruck_zps50f87790.jpg

(You know sh*t about me, you have no idea and don't need to know, only what I want you to know!)

I'm 10-7 and to me you are a 5150 at this point.

GOODBYE Chris !!!
:waving:​

BigRigLS said:
Ouch, hit that "Upstairs" nerve again with the barely 40K annual cop salary did I, Chris ?
No, not at all. I already said no one gives a single **** about how much money you make. Bragging about that on the internet, twice now, is really cementing your child like attitude.

BigRigLS said:
To end this all, at the very least try and respect your Truck Drivers out on the roads, as dumb and simpleton as you think they may be, they provide a valuable service in transporting and delivering everything you need in life to sustain yourself. Don't even bother arguing that point with me because it's the truth, everything you own and need in life is because of our efforts in the transportation business and that includes international naval and localized rail transfers.

Upstairs Chris said:
I would have never talked down to you for what you do, but you couldn't help yourself. You had to beat my career down and boast yours when I retaliated.

Thanks, check. I tend to respect people's careers when it is clearly obvious they provide a necessary service. I only began the low intelligence comparisons when you began bashing my career. If you never would have shown your ass, not an ounce of my body would have sit here and though "man truckers are stupid", but you brought that on yourself.

BigRigLS said:
My hat is off to you Sir as well, you deliver a valuable service to your citizens also.
Specifically the beatings, shot first, questioned later are so appreciated. ( Police State out of control )
Did you read about the 10yr old that got tasered for not washing a cruiser? How Fn cool you and your Posse are!

Oh really now? So you are going to bring up some isolated incidents done by stupid people (regardless of the career they chose) who didn't work for a reputable department as an example of how I must be? Dumb people are everywhere and they will continue to be dumb no matter what they do. However, not every trucker is texting and driving and slamming into car loads of people and killing them but some do. Did I say you ever do something like that? No, because that would be a stupid assumption.

Oh wait, you said something about assumptions
BigRigLS said:
Very comical for sure how you just assume things about me.

Indeed it is very comical sir. Indeed it is, in your eye's all us cops just commit police brutality and shoot people unnecessarily. So I guess in my eyes, to be fair, all truckers just text and drive, rape children in their trucks, and are serial killers huh? Oh but I didn't make that comparison. Do you want to know why? Because that would be stupid, and smart people know that.

Deadly Car Crash - While Texting [Very Graphic] - YouTube

Dashcam: Car explodes when hit head-on by a truck. close call - YouTube

Hey, that must be you right? You drive trucks, and all truckers are like the ones that make youtube and TV. Surely if these two guys do it, they all must do it, because that is a logical thought process. Don't bother using some remark like "I am more professional than that" It wouldn't be good enough for me to use. I am aware of ignorant police officers, as you are aware there are ignorant truck drivers. Using those against each other is childish, ignorant, and stupid.

BigRigLS said:
(You know sh*t about me, you have no idea and don't need to know, only what I want you to know!)
That is a two way street.

So what have you accomplished with all this cop bashing? Nothing. You've ruined two threads, earned more disdain from members of this site, and you have nothing worth while to say other than pure speculative assumptions about me, while demanding I don't make assumptions about you, and you made an ass out of yourself.

I hope it was worth picking a fight with me over not getting enough sleep at night.

This will be the third damn time you posted some long post with witty pictures at the end declaring superiority and calling this butting of heads over.

I for one, hope you can resist living vicariously through your keyboard this time.

Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal calls for 'serious' gun control measures, says military-style guns don't belong on the streets of America

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...erious-gun-control-measures-article-1.1235595

Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal called for “serious” gun control measures on Tuesday, saying the weapons used by his troops in Afghanistan don’t belong on the streets of America.
McChrystal said the M4 Carbine he often carried in the military held a .223 caliber round capable of doing “devastating” damage to a human body.

“It’s designed to do that, and that’s what our soldiers ought to carry,” McChrystal said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Tuesday morning. “I personally don’t think there’s any need for that kind of weaponry on the streets and particularly around the schools in America.”

McChrystal suggested that dramatic changes to gun control laws are needed to protect Americans.

“I think serious action is necessary. Sometimes we talk about very limited actions on the edges and I just don’t think that’s enough,” he said.

The only argument that makes sense is that AR-15 type guns are fun to shoot for target practice and such and can make people feel powerful.
But so what.
This because I want it argument is a most whimsical and ridiculous justification for rifles that can be made to fire 900 rounds per minute with a legal modification that uses the recoil of the gun to pull on the trigger finger and fire the gun virtually automatically.
Although this is just a sci-fi fantasy right now what the government should develop is a beam or pulse of energy it can aim that sets off the ammunition and renders a gun useless and even dangerous or possibly lethal to the person carrying it.
I think the military may be working on something like this using microwave energy.
Imagine a school or building entrance as a room with 2 doors someone has to go through to get inside.
If someone is carrying a firearm and sensors pick up gunpowder a beam like this would make all the bullets discharge in the contained room, destroy the gun and may even "neutralize" the gunman.(imagine 300 rounds of ammunition going off like some of these life haters bring with them)
With almost 300 million guns in America this would be a most excellent deterrent if we could turn the gun on the gunman and blow him up with his own weapon in the appropriate circumstances.

U.S. has lower life expectancy than other wealthy nation because high murder rate as 'too many guns stored unsafely at home'

• Lax gun security and poor healthcare contribute to low American ranking
  • Life expectancy for men ranked the lowest at 75.6 years and U.S. women came in at second lowest with 80.7 years
[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259763/U-S-lower-life-expectancy-wealthy-nation-high-murder-rate-guns-stored-unsafely-home.html"][URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259763/U-S-lower-life-expectancy-wealthy-nation-high-murder-rate-guns-stored-unsafely-home.html"][url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259763/U-S-lower-life-expectancy-wealthy-nation-high-murder-rate-guns-stored-unsafely-home.html[/URL][/URL][/URL]

The United States has far more violent deaths than any other wealthy nation in part because there are so many residents who own guns and store them in unlocked places in their homes.
That claim comes just weeks after the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School and as politicians make calls for stricter gun controls.
The United States has about six violent deaths per 100,000 residents and none of the 16 other countries included in the review came anywhere close to that ratio.

Finland was closest to the U.S. ranking with slightly more than two violent deaths per 100,000 residents.
The researchers said there is little evidence that violent acts occur more frequently in the United States than elsewhere. It's the lethality of those attacks that stands out.
One behavior that probably explains the excess lethality of violence and unintentional injuries in the United States is the widespread possession of firearms and the common practice of storing them (often unlocked) at home. The statistics are dramatic,’ the report said.
For example, the United States has the highest rate of firearm ownership among peer countries — 89 civilian-owned firearms for every 100 Americans, and the U.S. is home to about 35 to 50 per cent of the world's civilian-owned firearms, the report noted.
Congress is taking a renewed look at gun legislation, but the researchers said in a conference call they were just as concerned about factors that have nothing to do with guns, such as the high prevalence of illness among teenagers and young adults.

While 2012 was a particularly shocking year in terms of mass shootings- with the movie theatre shooting in Aurora, Colorado that left 12 people dead and 58 injured, and more recently 26 people were killed at the Newtown,Connecticut massacre- Americans have been dying younger than their global counterparts for years.

I have a member giving me so much chit over this topic. First he complained about it being in the wrong section. So I moved it. Then he complained how the thread starter and I DON'T get it. My response "it's a free country". Then I get a lecture on he's a vet blah blah. "It's a car forum" line and that BS. I told him PM Joey. I done being in the middle of some whiney arse member to afraid to post his opinion in this thread. I am moving on. Said member I hope you read this and get the hint. If you do read this, then your a lair for saying you didn't and don't care. I am done.:rolleyes:

Im a vet also and this thread doesn't bother me.

Eh, McChrystal's just looking for another star before retirement so he's sucking Obama's pecker. The fact is a civilain AR15 is similar to a military weapon the same way a Honda Civic with a racing stripe is similar to a NASCAR racing car. And, the .223 round is not designed to be devastating to the human body, it's designed to wound a soldier to take him out of action. The ideal action against an enemy soldier is to wound him badly enough to take him out of action, not to kill him even if that is the stated goal and what the troops are trained for in basic (I have no idea what they're trained for in the REAL army as I was a REMF). The .223 is very effective at this. The reason is that when you kill an enemy troop, you take one man out of action but if you wound him you take at least three men out of action. Other reasons for using the .223 (well, 5.56x7.62) is that it's a lightweight round with no kick that's accurate for a long range. You can carry a lot of rounds, the weapon won't cause fatigue in its use and you can reliably hit a target a thousand feet out.

Two letter all gun owners should pay attention too, and they are, "E.P."
That stands for executive privledge.
Obama is about to issue an executive order circumventing congress entirely to put a ban on some guns, and amunition.
Watch you news stations.
If he succeeds with this, there won't be much any one can do about it.
Bob.

Members online

Back