No Website Stickers?

I would love a couple also.. I joined pretty much when the store shut down though.. anyone got any extras they would like to part ways with? Or know where to get more?

I would love a couple also.. I joined pretty much when the store shut down though.. anyone got any extras they would like to part ways with? Or know where to get more?

Ah, the LVC store. Its been a while.

I had to drive 800 miles to get mine! Then I blew out a rear wheel bearing and had to drive the 800 miles back!

LOL. Yeah, any vinyl/banner shop will make you some in whatever size you want for a few bucks.

That's what I was originally going to do but I wasn't sure if that was like a no no or something.. I suppose not since I'm not making money off them or anything

That's what I was originally going to do but I wasn't sure if that was like a no no or something.. I suppose not since I'm not making money off them or anything

Not to mention the fact that LVC doesnt make them anymore...to my knowledge

They should! I'm going to get the lil logo on the corner of the page on my little windows in the back if my LS

Like this?
100_1979.jpg

I had LVC St Louis Meet stickers made up for the members that attended. Cost me $7 apiece. I am sure I can get the "LVC" logo made in any color for cheaper. Let me check with Joey to make sure it is okay. I will take orders as long as it is okay with Joey.

LVC meet sticker.jpg

LVC logo.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back