$5700???? Really????

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Local Ford dealer mailed me an offered of $5700 for my LS. Lincoln LS buy back program. Yeah right... %5700... Don?t think so.:rolleyes:

ha, yeah that's funny, Oh and I have been working my but off for extra money. I am very excited.

You already know the mods don't give any value to the vehicle. That's what the vehicle would be worth stock.

You already know the mods don't give any value to the vehicle. That's what the vehicle would be worth stock.

Fully loaded with 66,xxx miles. Worth more then $5700 without the mods.:)

Is your car fully loaded? I agree with Black on how dealers could care less about mods. What's the kbb on your car?

Mine's only worth about $13K according to kbb.com. If it had HIDs and the nav radio with a moon roof that would be $14K.

Fully loaded with 66,xxx miles. Worth more then $5700 without the mods.:)

I know she is clean and low mileage but it's 12 going on 13 years old. NADA gives it a clean retail of $7200 but street value is around $6K I would say.

06's are dropping in value fast too unfortunately.

Yup 7k fully loaded with nav, sensors all the fun stuff. Those are some low miles man!

I would think that heavy mods would lower what the dealer would offer as it would be harder for them to sell. Have to target a specific crowd. Our cars are worth more to us than anyone else, especially yours as you've put in some work.

I saw an 06 LS V8 with 101,000 miles on it with everything but the nav system and the dealer wanted $10,983.99 for it.

When they come up to you and ask you to sell, it's worth whatever you ask for it. If they don't want to pay, then they don't get it. My 2003 is for sale for 15,000 dollars for anyone that wants it, because I don't want to sell it. When I do decide to sell it I'll come down a few bucks but until then, 15,000 firm. :)

When they come up to you and ask you to sell, it's worth whatever you ask for it. If they don't want to pay, then they don't get it. My 2003 is for sale for 15,000 dollars for anyone that wants it, because I don't want to sell it. When I do decide to sell it I'll come down a few bucks but until then, 15,000 firm. :)

Amen. Money talks. BS walks.:Beer I am not interested in selling. IF someone offered me a reasonable price, I would listen. Until then. Forget about it.

I know she is clean and low mileage but it's 12 going on 13 years old. NADA gives it a clean retail of $7200 but street value is around $6K I would say.

06's are dropping in value fast too unfortunately.

I just found it funny that they sent that to me. Sight unseen. No idea on the miles or the condition. Seriously, do you really think I would take $5700 for it?

I just found it funny that they sent that to me. Sight unseen. No idea on the miles or the condition. Seriously, do you really think I would take $5700 for it?

Hell no.

I can't even imagine how much you've put into it. I'm sure it's way more than $5700. I've put a couple grand with just the same stuff I've done to mine.

Hell no.

I can't even imagine how much you've put into it. I'm sure it's way more than $5700. I've put a couple grand with just the same stuff I've done to mine.

I have just over $6k into it.

Keep the letter for insurance purposes, what would the dealership guys say if you showed up with a random junker LS ? Probably tracking you by VIN or something. Blind offer on a ~12 year old car seems odd

Heck, they can offer you any amount on a tradein. They just jack up the selling price on the new car or retain all incentives. It's a shell game.

Members online

No members online now.
Back