I did it single-handedly!

trifelife

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got this comment on one of my Angel eye youtube videos:

Why the hell would you put angel eyes on anything else than a Bimmer. You're ruining the BMW name, :q:q:q.

JophyG

Nothing in my video description or tags says BMW lol

That's the worst thing about the internet and youtube. Cowards get to talk just any kind of way and don't have to own up to it. I just deleted it and blocked him. I never argue with them because I'll get pissed for real and can't get my hands on them. lol

i get a lil worked up too when i read some online posts lol, but i cant do anything about it so...... with comments like "Why the hell would you put angel eyes on anything else than a Bimmer", i just think those people have no common sense at all since you can put angel eyes on damn near anything. People with no common sense really irritate me. I just think to myself, "you really dont know that/this?"

Because its YouTube. Every video has negative/racist comments somehow. And if I recall BMW calls them Halo lights and the real ones are amber in color.

Plus the LS was designed by a German guy to compete with BMW so the headlights for those rings very well. They complement the car nicely.

Because its YouTube. Every video has negative/racist comments somehow.

Very true. I find it funny how 99% of people are that flat out racist on YouTube or the Internet in general yet in everyday life none of those people even say anything negative. The Internet just gives cowards the power to speak & grow balls. I just ignore it all anyway no matter how ignorant people sound.

Because its YouTube. Every video has negative/racist comments somehow. And if I recall BMW calls them Halo lights and the real ones are amber in color.

Plus the LS was designed by a German guy to compete with BMW so the headlights for those rings very well. They complement the car nicely.

amber? what bmw's have you been lookin at Black :D.

some people are just idiots/ignorant...i've had something similar happen where I was accused of trying to make my car look like a bimmer. NO, its a mod that looks good on my car. Trying to make it look like a bimmer (although it might) NEVER crossed my mind.

Same guy went on to call my car "ghetto" because i had Jaguar wheels on my LS? :confused: and according to him European wheels on a Lincoln are ghetto lol...I instructed him to do a little research on the LS.

i too tell people to go research what an LS is. a lot of people swear they know more about my car than i do, which some might, but most (90% of the people) dont lol.
for example, a lot of people say "oh yea, you shoulda got the lse because its faster". then i hit em with the facts, but they still wanna debate

amber? what bmw's have you been lookin at Black :D.

The first ones were amber. The newer ones are led I beleive but the first ones to come out were not the nice white/blue color.

And this guy obviously either has a old BMW without eyes or doesn't have a car at all if he found my video. It's pretty specific.

amber is orange. ive never seen factory amber halo's. now, i have seen the ugly yellowish color :)

Exactly why I won't do this very smart modification. Too many BMWs around here. I rarely see another LS but I see boatloads of BMWs.

Exactly why I won't do this very smart modification. Too many BMWs around here. I rarely see another LS but I see boatloads of BMWs.

A few days ago, this guy in a nicely modded m3 (maybe 2004 or so) eyed my car down as we passed eachother lol. He has aftermarket angel eyes, but they are dim, and mine shine bright. In my head i was like "yeaaa, its an LS"

Oh boy! Looking forward to getting my set in so I can ruffle someone's feathers.

Youtube is full of idiots.

Some camaros come stock with angel eyes now too. Only a few cars that aren't bmw's can pull off the angel eyes without looking overdone. They should make the car more agressive, the shape of the headlight affects it a lot. Camaro's looks good with it, the ls looks great with it, bmw look great with it, I've seen some bike that look great with it. Most do look terrible and its not a good look.

Thats explains it. He doesn't want you stealing the angel eyes mod from his chick car :shifty:

*IMO*One series bmws are not for men lol. That black 3 series in the vid looks like its done up nice (wheels).

Whats a golf tee mod?

Last edited:
One series bmws are not for men lol. That black 3 series in the vid looks like its done up nice (wheels).

Whats a golf tee mod?

Some janky sh1t where guys stick a golf tee in a vacuum hose to keep a valve open and make their exhaust sound louder. But I'M the one tainting the BMW name lol

From the looks of it after a quick search, it seems to be an exhaust mod to BMWs. It keeps the valve that remains closed at low rpm open like it would at WOT.

*Edit - trifelife you would think someone owning one would have a little more class.

I dunno about that. I kinda liked the idea of a 1 series considering it has the 3 series drivetrain in it but weighs several hundred pounds less. And, you can get the 3 series turbocharged engine in it. I won't have one though, the 5 series is about as small a BMW as I can fit in. I'd just about have to pull the front seat out and sit in the back to drive one. Even the Lincoln LS is a bit tighter than I'd like to be in a car.

Just got this comment on one of my Angel eye youtube videos:

Why the hell would you put angel eyes on anything else than a Bimmer. You're ruining the BMW name, :q:q:q.

JophyG

Nothing in my video description or tags says BMW lol

That's the worst thing about the internet and youtube. Cowards get to talk just any kind of way and don't have to own up to it. I just deleted it and blocked him. I never argue with them because I'll get pissed for real and can't get my hands on them. lol

Can't fix stupid. All you can do is "block" them.:rolleyes:

Youtube is full of idiots.

Some camaros come stock with angel eyes now too. Only a few cars that aren't bmw's can pull off the angel eyes without looking overdone. They should make the car more agressive, the shape of the headlight affects it a lot. Camaro's looks good with it, the ls looks great with it, bmw look great with it, I've seen some bike that look great with it. Most do look terrible and its not a good look.

I think all of the 5th gen Camaro shave them. Big thing with the 5th gen crowd is to color match the angel-eyes to the car.:rolleyes:

SS 10.jpg

^^^dammit, there you go again, dragging BMW's name through the mud again...

I think all of the 5th gen Camaro shave them. Big thing with the 5th gen crowd is to color match the angel-eyes to the car.:rolleyes:

I thought only camaro's with projectors came with them, not ones with halogen lights.

Members online

No members online now.
Back