finished with tinted tails.

coleio1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
first time tinting and thought they came out pretty good. thought id put a few pics up of them before and after.

471592_10150871474249962_1288252423_o.jpg

470393_10150871474759962_1088784925_o.jpg

Can somebody say sexifieddd. I love gen 2 tails with the clear on top and tint on the bottom. Great work.

I would be too worried about getting rear ended to make them batman dark like that

Same, haha. Here in WI if you rear end someone with tinted tails you can claim it as THEIR fault cause "you couldn't see the red light"... lol whata joke.:rolleyes:

Pics on the car?

I've been considering doing this to my LS... no where near as dark though.

Same, haha. Here in WI if you rear end someone with tinted tails you can claim it as THEIR fault cause "you couldn't see the red light"... lol whata joke.:rolleyes:

The laws here in PA keep me from doing everything basically lol way too anal

I used vht nightshades 3 coats and 5 coats clear. The led lights still show through during the day and night so it's not too dark but is dark enough I think.

Elemino, they llook good on black carslike that (your car is black, right...i think lol)

first time tinting and thought they came out pretty good. thought id put a few pics up of them before and after.

Damn that's dark! But they look good.

+1 @ blacked out lights looking good on black cars.

nice tips as well, I like the lights. I have contemplated tinting mine but I am not sure I want to

Members online

Back