HID's are in!!!

gray1g

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I decided last minute to put them in tonight! Only took 45 minutes in 22 degree weather! Plug and play system. I LOVE them, might be the best cosmetic upgrade ever!!! I'm working on getting a GB together if anyone is interested. The prices would be
5000K $290
7000K $300
8000K $310
10000K $325
Most bulb styles available and a 1yr warranty included. If interested post!

your looking at the 7000k's let me know what you think!

both hids.jpg

hid beam.jpg

hid in.jpg

fronthid.jpg

kit.jpg

are these the ones that just stop working out of no-where????....Im not talking smack or trying to start just asking a LAJIT question....

The HID bulbs are they D2S or D2R bulbs? The D2R bulb will have the brown reflector on the bulb.

Nice kelvin candlepower spewage on the snow, dood. Totally tubular!

Are both the low beam and high beam HID? I ask because the OEM Lincoln setup is low-beam only on the HID, with the high beam being a regular halogen bulb.

And what about the foglights? Can you get HID for those too?

The same kits are running in my friends cars (volvo's) for 2 years now without any problems! The D2S & D2R bulbs are available for an additional charge ($20)
bi xenon bulbs also available. I have to find out about the 1g or 2g set up. Not sure what the difference is. Maybe a 1 piece ignitor/balast vs seperates??
All I know is that the kits looks good!!!!!

ToddG said:
Nice kelvin candlepower spewage on the snow, dood. Totally tubular!

Are both the low beam and high beam HID? I ask because the OEM Lincoln setup is low-beam only on the HID, with the high beam being a regular halogen bulb.

And what about the foglights? Can you get HID for those too?

highbeams are pretty crappy for hid since they warm up slow and start out quite blue. not very good when you need to use them quickly

made

The box is marked "U.S.A" But the directions are in both English and some language from the orient.
Also, I only have HID's in the lows, the fogs are Hoen's.
Also, if we can get 10 orders together the prices go down $10 each. Price includes shipping.

Dayummm, Those look sharp. I might get them for my 95 Mark VIII, it would make it look soo sexy... Nice job.

Ken Garrison is correct. The first question is always: "Where are they made"?

If its the "C" word......obviously you don't buy them.

It looks like chinese, "sniff sniff" smells like chinese, it must be chinese!

HAHA

-Scott-

ps Dont be a fool get to www.lskoncepts.com for the 10% off sale!

They (hidclub.com) are of such high quality that they have a special "club" that everyone who buys them gets free membership to. Hence, this is why the are from the H.I.D. Club. This is an exclusive club that is hard to get into.

I'm not trying to spark a debate on the HID conversion kits. I sell them and have one on my LS and love it. However, one thing is certain is that they are ILLEGAL. They can be used for "off road" use.

Now, there several companies that make conversion kits. I would stay away from the China made units. The JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) and German made units seem to be the better made kits. They use a higher grade ballast like Hella or similar. From my understanding from the HID community is that rebasing an OEM HID unit is better than the aftermarket conversion kits. However, those are very costly.

Also, I can do a group discount too if at least 11 people want kits for $339 each. You pick any color range you want.

Also, I can do a group discount too if at least 11 people want kits for $339 each. You pick any color range you want.

Count me in for a set, come on people I am all about saving a buck. Lets group together and all save a few bucks.

-Scott-

Ken Motz said:
Type in www.hidclub.com and see where they are made. LOL

Its so DEEP in china that the whole web page is in Chinese! Not a single word in English!

On the box the company's name is Tensorlite. I don't know about the quality but if they've lasted 2+ yrs in other car it's not a bad buy.
Also these must be a 1st gen kit. I got in on a group buy that was held on a volvo forum and only paid $230 shipped!!! Only b/c there were 45+ orders.
Say what you like about the kit, all I know is that they look and perform great.

Members online

Back