First Speeding Ticket!!!!!

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Damnit!!!:eek: I was doing 60 in a 40 in Hemet Ca. I saw alot of old people in their TC's looking at me.

I know, i was in a town known for older people so you would think he'd be nice!

92SedandeVille-TownCar94 said:
Wow that sucks dude, usually, the cops dont pay much attention to Caddys or Lincolns.
Shoot! I can't keep em off my mini! I have to watch my speed, and squeelin!
95ltc said:
I know, i was in a town known for older people so you would think he'd be nice!
hahaha the more reason!! gonna teach you a lesson youngin!!!!!!!
Sorry too, I hate, really hate giving the city my money! I always keep a pink paper in concole to remind me, but it doesn't work hehehe.

MsM8

cops don't even turn their heads if its a big old lincoln or cadillac unless it looks pimped out like a drug dealer car. example: i was in NW washington DC over the weekend and there was an 87-89 town car rolling down the street. terrible paint job, dents, but a fresh set of 22s and dark limo tint. the cop turned his head.

i've never gotten into trouble in either of the lincolns or the cadillac.

I have gotten my only ticket in my dead stock 1991 Lincoln Town Car (See my Photo Garage). It was for blowing a Red Light. I fought it in a free informal hearing, but still lost. The cop even invented cross traffic that I know wasn't in the middle of the country at 12:00 at night.

I however, have not gotten a ticket in my 1973 Triumph or the times I have driven my dad's 1971 Charger Superbee(sold). Whenever my dad or I drove the Charger we rammed on the gas and burned out quite often and I only once got a warning. I could tell that the cop was more interested in the car than he was in issueing a ticket.

TIP - Even if you were speeding, request an informal hearing! They are free, even if you lose. You CANNOT have legal counsel of any kind present, but the cop doesn't get any either. Do this and you'll win (opposite of what I did):

-Say everything with absolute certainty.
-Bring a parent along if you are in that age group.
-Dress nice, not like a white-trash camaro driving retard.
-Do NOT make it personal (I didn't).
-If the police officer lies, directly counter it. Do NOT let a lie get through.
-Be generally respectful.

Good Luck, it sucks to get ticketed in an "Old Persons Car",
GT6

yeah, i signed the ticket promising them ill show up jan 25, i told the officer i was doing 60, he had the radar, but maybe i should have lied.

Members online

Back