Get what you want before all is gone!

Mr.Howie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling parts off the Two Lincoln LS parts cars that I have previously advertised on the Lincoln vs Cadillac parts for sale post.

Get the parts you want, don't wait. One partially parted out car will be sold after this weekend. Then I have one mostly complete one left.

These cars have paid for themselves already...I rebuild Lincoln LS's for customers that order them. So far the blue lincoln has made three very nice LS sports.

I am providing you with the opportunity to get some parts you need cheap!

Tell me what you'll pay for a part, make a list, get all that you need don't be shy.

I am not a grocery store with prices posted on every inventoried part.

This is for you to save money on your car!

If it is easy to get off the car, it is cheap. Hard to get off the car, pay for my labor to get it off.

I can install parts for St. Louis area members, and paint to match (paint is the expensive part).

See previous post for details about the cars.

Thank You,

Mr. Howie

What year cars? I might be interested in both rear door latches but I don't know if gen 1 latches work on gen 2 cars.

If so, what would you want for both latches shipped to 32607? I need to try taking mine apart and greasing the actuator first.

If you have a 2nd gen I would be interested in front and rear bumpers and trunk lid

If possible I need the nuts that connect the grille to the hood. There should be four of them.

Make a list!

Make a list and be sure what you want.

Make the shipping worthwhile. Shipping is not cheap today with fuel prices as they are.

If you are not sure what part you may need, tell me what is wrong with your car.

Take a good look at what is needed and give me a good description of what you want or what you are trying to do.

Mr. H

Hey! I need a black plastic piece that connects the plastic rocker panel to the fender well guard. I need it for the passenger side front. Not sure if these were one first gens so let me know if you need more clear instruction! I have a gen 2 so im not even sure the gen 1 has this but if it does let me know!

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back