2001 Lincoln LS-Part Out Rockford, IL

still selling parts?
looking for the interior rear view mirror.
the electrochromatic one. i'll send you a PM.

I wish you were closer, Im in need of a hood without the grill.

I wish I was selling the hood, but I'm going to hold onto it for the suspension test and tune.

I want these seats gone. No reasonable offer refused on that or the engine/trans. Most of the other random stuff I'm selling has been spoken for.

rear view mirror, back bumper, plastics that are under the rear driver side tire and back bumper, and rear driver side window reg.... shipped to 27534....pm me a price! i really need these thank you

rear view mirror, back bumper, plastics that are under the rear driver side tire and back bumper, and rear driver side window reg.... shipped to 27534....pm me a price! i really need these thank you

Rear view-sold
Back bumper-sold
Plastics-$25 + shipping (I can get you the quote this weekend)
Window reg-Keeping

I'm going home this weekend, parts I want sold-engine, trans, seats, steering wheel, airbags, seatblets, most of the other parts are sold or I'm keeping. PM me with offers on the parts I want gone. Anything remotely reasonable will be considered.

Welp, car is outside, it was raining while I was home, I felt like crap, so I didn't get all the parts off I wanted to. I'll PM everyone who is awaiting parts and let them know what I did get off.
I do think for now though, I'm going to hold off on parting anything else out. I want to concentrate on getting this car up and running.

I need the plastic cover that sits between the Oil fill cap and the Brake Fluid Resevoir. It covers one of the sensors. PM me with a price to zipcode 45638. Of course I know that I am paying shipping. :) Thx....

Part Needed.jpg

Pulling more of the requested parts off right now. I'll see what I can fit in the car, along with a girlfriend and an injured dog.

I need the plastic cover that sits between the Oil fill cap and the Brake Fluid Resevoir. It covers one of the sensors. PM me with a price to zipcode 45638. Of course I know that I am paying shipping. :) Thx....

I can not find where I put that for the life of me. I think I might have shipped that to someone else by mistake... If it comes up I'll let you know.

Heading home this weekend to ship a bunch of parts out (big peices). I'm going to start rebuilding the engine and the other race car over the next couple weeks, so let me know what you need! I think most, if not all of the buyers have gotten a great price and have been very happy.

All the engine bearings, oil pump, water pump, trans, custom rims, etc. ordered for this car; coilovers are getting built, this project is going to take a 180 pretty damn soon :). PS-keep asking about parts, the more I dig into it, the more I'll sell.

Front seats shipped to 45225 business address with a dock (if it matters)

Front seats shipped to 45225 business address with a dock (if it matters)

$50 for both+ shipping work for you? PM me all of your info so I can ship them Saturday. I'll give you the total amount Sunday.

How much for the shifter (if you still have it) to zip 02919. Would love to have the SST shifter now that I know it's a direct replacement.

I'm not going to be back to grab parts off this car for about a month+. Vacation, other cars that need work done, etc. I'll let you know when I'll be back again and see if you still want it.

This is how this weekend went: tore the whole back of the interior up to get to the seats and the Alpine rear subs/amp/tray, guess what... mine never had them!?!?! bahhh. Next go to ship the bumper, from the time I called this week to then, they no longer accept packages for shipment, in that case nothing for 2.5 hours of driving ships now. Someone threw away my stack of interior plastics. Cars on blocks in 6" of snow with the back against the wall, drag the jumper box there to move the seats so I can get them out... jumper doesn't work. So I spent $30 in gas to pull 1 bolt, yes 1 little bolt. Everyone else, your stuff didn't fit in my car, wasn't there, or got tossed (I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to fit the bumper in/on/around my daily to no avail.). I apologize if this messes with anyone's builds.

Members online

Back