No longer in the LS club

andy.peterson01

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I traded my LS in today. I haven't posted (or been a member here) for very long but I have followed these forums for awhile and would not have been able to keep my LS running without the forums! I am now off to murder some gas in my f150.

Now thats a downgrade....thought it was a newer F150 like 2005ish.

Now thats a downgrade....thought it was a newer F150 like 2005ish.

Downgrade from a 2000 LS6 with 145,000 miles? ;) I also live in the land of lots of snow and not lots of snow plows so the LS isn't exactly an ideal vehicle for a college student like me who cannot afford two vehicles.

Yes..even the base model LS was a 40K vehicle.

Autotrader says my model was just over 31k MSRP for the LS. For some reason autotrader doesn't have the model year of my f150 on there but a few other sites put it at almost 30k.

I dunno how accurate these are.. I suppose I could call Lincoln/Ford with the VINs to see exactly how much they sold for but I really don't care that much/wanna sit on hold for an hour.

Hate to bump an old thread, but I just found the original window sticker to my F150 stuffed into the dash behind the glove box. Close to 33k for the F150. Nearly the same sticker price for the two.

Of course I still miss my steering wheel controls and gas mileage of my ol' LS :D

....and the ride, comfort, good looks, and exclusivity. but hey, enjoy.

very true... main reason we got the expedition... any modding to the truck?

Hate to bump an old thread, but I just found the original window sticker to my F150 stuffed into the dash behind the glove box. Close to 33k for the F150. Nearly the same sticker price for the two.

Of course I still miss my steering wheel controls and gas mileage of my ol' LS :D

Yeah but i bet it had lots of options.

You can easily spend over 40K on a F150 of the current year with all the options available.

very true... main reason we got the expedition... any modding to the truck?

Only thing I have done so far is Polk DB571s in the doors and a Kenwood Excelon in the mail right now. Also did the "gotts" mod, which is basically a home made CAI.

IIRC buddy spent close to 55 on his 2011 FX4... had everything though... pretty nice

That was about the same time I traded my 03 for my 08 F150 Fx4 supercrew. Its a totally different animal, I do miss it though. I've been spending this winter working on my toy 95 z28 to give me something fun to play with in the summer. I just installed HID's in my F150 this last weekend, they're not as nice as the LS stock ones.

Staff online

Members online

Back