driver seat back panel

04silverls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
WELL im pissed !! my rear plastic panel came off :mad: Idk how but it did i tried putting it back well the clips on the top part were broke idk how but its off bottom still attached. Any ideas to fix this ?? or where to buy another one ? i looked on ebay no luck found one but its not right color i have black leather im soo pissed. after i just replaced my battery $113 bucks !! please help thanks everyone.

You could always try max at five star ford if you can't find a way to fix it

Happened to me, got it replaced for about $117. Its certainly annoying but not a necessary expense.

Mine broke and I glued the tabs back on. They broke off again and I had to put a small bolt through the tab to hold the thing together. After I did this it has held for a couple years with no problems.

Mine came off too so i put it in my porch till i got around to fix it . fukn dog chew it up hahah i just roll without it. Im 6'6" and there aint no one that can fit behind me anyway

I had the same problem a couple months ago. Fixed mine in a similar manner to the link above, but did it a bit differently. I'll post pics if requested.

Andy

EDIT: Oh, and my clips had been previously "repaired" by the prior owner using duct tape and drywall screws. :rolleyes:

WELL im pissed !! my rear plastic panel came off :mad: Idk how but it did i tried putting it back well the clips on the top part were broke idk how but its off bottom still attached. Any ideas to fix this ?? or where to buy another one ? i looked on ebay no luck found one but its not right color i have black leather im soo pissed. after i just replaced my battery $113 bucks !! please help thanks everyone.

Does anyone know if the correct part number is
4W4Z-5460762-AAB?

It is if your LS interior is Medium Light Stone

Thanks. Mine is black. Is color indicated by the -AAB portion of the number?

Edit:
I see black ink color is
4W4Z-5460762-AAC

Members online

Back