How Many Lincoln Ls 5 Speed Manuals Are Left Out There??

jeff

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

How Many Lincoln Ls 5 Speed Manuals Do You Guys Think Are Left Out There In The World?? I Have Been Looking For One, Very Hard To Find.

2nd Question --what Is Production Of The Lincoln Ls 5 SPEED MANUAL -some People Say They Didn't Produce More Than 1,200. Others Say About 1,900. I Called Ford, They Don't Break Down Production By Automatics Or Manuals.

Does Anyone Know Of Any 5 Speed Manuals For Sale??

Just Want To Get Some Feedback

Paul

Last edited:
There were 1390 00', 569 in 01', and 372 in 02'. Add them up and there were a total of 2331 Manual LSs made.

They can be found but often they are either messed up and super cheap or they ask way more then book value. I bought mine for $3530 and the guy was asking $5500.

The best way to find them is to search a site like:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searc...ller_type=b&num_records=25&sort_type=priceASC

They show 4 manual LSs for sale, one is only a 138 miles from you, that ain't too far. I drove farther then that for mine.

Another option is to google "craigslist lincoln ls 5 speed -v8". Don't use the quotes. There is one in pittsburgh here:
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/1540610255.html

Yea I don't like them hanging way out there like that either but I wouldn't let that keep me from buying it.

Its a sad day when an ls goes to a junkyard.....

Please tell me you messed up your other 5spd ls and not the one in your sig.

its true. my 2000 5 speed, the one in my sig, is f-ed. some drunk lady slammed her brakes on for no real reason on the highway and i hit her goin like 60 mph. no word yet if its totalled but id have to say it is. im looking at some gen 2s possibly

2010-12-27_21-15-49_862.gif

Damn it! I had that happen to me yesterday and she was lucky that she was a lady.. wasn't too comforting with a semi right on my a$$..

I sure hope not.. that was a beautiful car.. :(

That is terrible :(

If there is a silver lining in the whole thing at least it looks like you changed your wheels for winter. So they won't be lost if you get a genII

Damnitalltohell! Well, since the wheels werent on the car, how much you want for em? :D

Ive gotta say that doesnt look too bad for being a 60mph collision.

ive seen worse damage from cars going only 30mph...

its true. my 2000 5 speed, the one in my sig, is f-ed. some drunk lady slammed her brakes on for no real reason on the highway and i hit her goin like 60 mph. no word yet if its totalled but id have to say it is. im looking at some gen 2s possibly
2010-12-27_21-15-49_862.gif

If you buy it back and part it out, I would like the mach 1 chin spoiler and your rearview mirror if it is just a auto-dim mirror. Sucks cause I always liked your car.

Members online

Back