Info on LS

looks exactly like my car stock 02 LSE but I think he has wheel spacers/adapters to push the wheels out.

Not all lse's came with spoilers, it was an option I believe.

Mike Holhut - mholhut - was a member of both LLSOC and LvC - I belive that was his car.

Sorry for disturbing...but maybe somebody have blueprints or some sizes charts for that rear valance? If its so hard to get in usa, than its more hard to get it to Europe, i want order custom made replica from carbon fiber, but need some blueprints or in worst some sizes, made from photo will not be the best way.

I have stock LS '00, i dont have that rear valance, i have just stock plain rear bumper.

Good look with your search. I bought an LSE rear valence from a member on here for $275 after a long time searching. He just popped up out of no where selling his LSE parts so I jumped on it right away.

eBay has them sometimes for around 700 range.. You do have the black valance on the bottom.. Take it off and they can make something off of that.. Even the standard bumpers had them..

Good look with your search. I bought an LSE rear valence from a member on here for $275 after a long time searching. He just popped up out of no where selling his LSE parts so I jumped on it right away.

Yeah, i have seen that thread, i thinked - oh f**k it was just ~2 months ago :D

Ok, but anyway, stock valance will give me just size what i need to fit on car, no design dimensions, etc... but anyway i will try if nothing will be for sale till new year, will post pic when it will be done.

I would put painters tape all over it and put fiberglass over the tape.. This will give you your backing.. Then make your design from styrofoam by carving it out.. then glass over that..

I would put painters tape all over it and put fiberglass over the tape.. This will give you your backing.. Then make your design from styrofoam by carving it out.. then glass over that..

fiberglass is not the best material for body parts, it can be broken very easy, i want it from carbon/aramid.

Well substitute CF for everything I said fiberglass.. If enough layers are put down, it shouldn't break.. It's not a area that's going to be hit all the time..

192.168.1.1, so have you ever seen another LS in Europe anywhere? Is yours one of the rare RH drive models?

Members online

Back