For you DUB-ed out guys!

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Not my taste what so ever except the suspension:shifty: but here is some eye candy for you guys that like this kind of,.... um,... stuff?

Im sure I haven't seen it yet here.

DSC00158.jpg

I'm with you on the suspension. I'm diggin that part of it. Even the wheels and paint aren't horrendous. The rest, on the other hand, though...

I never understood the reason for putting those doors on sedans. It makes it look very off. The color aint bad, but whats with the pin striping? haha its got a huge door ding:D Maybe it was the water bottle it looks like someone tossed at it.

633571851740216798-lambodoorssoplayedoutevenlambosdonthavethem.jpg

I forgot to say the pinstriping (if you can call it that) is disgusting, although I have seen worse.

lmao @ that lambo doors picture :lol:

all that work on doors and pin striping and no clear corners and sidemarkers???? gaaaaaaaaaaaay

he wouldn't be able to roll over that water bottle, that's pretty bad-a$$. of course he can always just lift it, ;)

I HATE lambo doors on the LS. Not real sure about the stripe. I do like the color and suspension work.

Where did you find the picture at? Anymore pictures or info?

A buddy sent it to me. Sorry nothing other than that pic.

Thank god:D

The Lambo door thing wouldn't be as bad if they would just do all four since its a sedan. Also the lines on the vehicles they put them on usually end up not complimenting that look.

Everyone, please feel free to save that pic and post it when someone contemplates Lambo doors on a LS:lol:

minus the lambo doors, pinstripe, clear corners and side markers and it would look great IMO. is that the same color as Arturs car?

The only thing I like of the car is the WW body kit :D...and I almost forgot the Lambo Doors are sickening...they make me puke

I like the color,suspension,body kit,and even have somewhat of a taste for the wheels. But I agree with everyone else on the doors,just not cuttin it for me.

Hate the lambo doors...the stupid "stunning" lettering and the pinstriping.

Rims are kinda ugly. And why spend money on fake Louie Vutton fabric?

Lmao all that money spent i would have gotten a black interior with suicide doors.

Members online

No members online now.
Back