driveability issues after intake and exhaust mod!!!

MTC

LVC Member
Reaction score
ok I am a mechanic by trade and a total, speed freak I got this MK for a 1oo.00 and it runs drives and looks great!!! until the mods now check engine light is on and the dang thing stalls at every stop light!
i pulled all the cats and make boobo with a
K&N "mass allready cleaned" it runs rough and rich. next question i serviced the trans new selector switch and speed sensr and 1-2 solenoids still hav:confused::confused::confused:e to be in or out of the throttle or else it bucks and kicks in third. also the trans is keaking out of th front of the trans soeone thought it needed a trans pump. what do you guys think?

ok I am a mechanic by trade and a total, speed freak I got this MK for a 1oo.00 and it runs drives and looks great!!! until the mods now check engine light is on and the dang thing stalls at every stop light!
i pulled all the cats and make boobo with a
K&N "mass allready cleaned" it runs rough and rich. next question i serviced the trans new selector switch and speed sensr and 1-2 solenoids still hav:confused::confused::confused:e to be in or out of the throttle or else it bucks and kicks in third. also the trans is keaking out of th front of the trans soeone thought it needed a trans pump. what do you guys think?

you made changes to the orignal configuration, have you gotten a tune for the setup? changing the intake from what gen 1 to gen 2? no cats? that will throw a bunch of codes.. trans leaking from front could be pump but could also be worn front seal behind the TC.

Just some thoughts..
Good luck.
Bill

Members online

No members online now.
Back