New pics of the ls

I like how you put the stars over the plate in the last pic, but in the second to last picture, you can clearly see YVP 580. :lol:

didnt even notice that...but even with you seeing my plate you still got it wrong...:D

thanks bruh but looks like i am pulling it off u just mad that your ls looks pretty much like every ls...:D

Yeah i'm steaming mad....

Having functional LED strips in your headlights and having something that looks good are two separate things.

If you can't take constructive criticism learn how to. You want feedback on something you did and that's fine, but don't be such an e-thug and insult everyone like a child. I respect that it's different, and if you like it then that's all that matters.

This is a goood looking LS. I actually bought LED strips like that with the intention of putting them inside my headlights. Never did it and I'm glad for two reasons: Every make and model of car I have seen them on it doesn't look good, and now that I have opened my headlights to do the Angel Eyes I would have been mad as hell i went through that for LED strips that I would have hated.

No hate over here for that LS thought, I think it's very clean. love the wheel choice, the color, everything. Rag tops aren't my thing but if you can keep it looking as good as it does now I say keep rolling with it.

Nice stance., not digging the led strips, just because they go in front of the amber reflector and it crashes with each other.Good idea though, someone should find a shape for the ls to pull off, it's possible.

You are too defensive, you post things to get people's opinions and then insult people and then put a smiley face? Why post something up if you can't take all criticism, good and bad, you post them up to get people's opinions, no need to create another 20 page thread with nothing but insults. Props on foing things that are diff, you can't expect everyone to like them, but great effort on them.

Do you really need HID's in your Hi-beams? Do a lot of country driving?

Yeah i'm steaming mad....

Having functional LED strips in your headlights and having something that looks good are two separate things.

If you can't take constructive criticism learn how to. You want feedback on something you did and that's fine, but don't be such an e-thug and insult everyone like a child. I respect that it's different, and if you like it then that's all that matters.

aint nobody a e-thug...and the way i look at it is if you cant take a insult because of your criticism then dont criticize...if you aint got anything good to say then dont say it cause im not the type to stay shut while you guys talk sh*t...no no no wrong member..."YOU CRITICIZE, I INSULT"

Nice stance., not digging the led strips, just because they go in front of the amber reflector and it crashes with each other.Good idea though, someone should find a shape for the ls to pull off, it's possible.

You are too defensive, you post things to get people's opinions and then insult people and then put a smiley face? Why post something up if you can't take all criticism, good and bad, you post them up to get people's opinions, no need to create another 20 page thread with nothing but insults. Props on foing things that are diff, you can't expect everyone to like them, but great effort on them.

Do you really need HID's in your Hi-beams? Do a lot of country driving?

i dont like to insult thats not me but when you talk sh*t what am i suppose to say oo thanks bro for talking sh*t to me...na not my style and like i said if you aint got nothing good to say then why waist your time...like i respect what you said you dont dig the strips ok thats your opinion but when people talk sh*t like...

Those LEDs look as cheap as China.

And extremely out of place. The LS headlights could never pull off something like that.

Not to mention it looks like someone just put two strips of tape on each tailight

Take that blanket off your roof, cars don't get the chills so it isn't needed. ;P

then thats when i start...na i really dont need the hids in the hi beams but why not jus put a pair in there lol...

maybe even blacking out the part of the amber that shines where the white LEDs are could make a difference in light output so they look alittle more divided and distinct

00000.JPG

i know pussy is out of the question, but dont you have anything better to do on friday night??:p

oo wait you from around my way how bout we have this meet and see who talks all this sh*t in person...i think a member is going to set something up pretty soon hope to see you there buddy...;)

maybe even blacking out the part of the amber that shines where the white LEDs are could make a difference in light output so they look alittle more divided and distinct

woooow and you talking bout me but you have the time to go on PAINT and edit MY picture LMFAO!!!!

oo wait you from around my way how bout we have this meet and see who talks all this sh*t in person...i think a member is going to set something up pretty soon hope to see you there buddy...;)

kmurda aka e-thug.. no one meets with people like you that feel they need to be accepted by everyone or they have a hissy fit, now do what your grandfather wanted you to do with his LS and sell it and go get a education

im killing time.....unless your waiting for your girlfriend to get out of work at 11, we aint doing the same thing ahahahahaha:cool:

hmmm you sure your girls at work...cause i had a couple little freaks out in HOE ISLAND i mean rhode island that chilled more with me then there own man lol

e-thug.. no one meets with people like you that feel they need to be accepted by everyone or they have a hissy fit

PUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY LOL i dont need to be accepted by no body...you act like im asking if you wana be my friend...lol your such a character

kmurda aka e-thug.. no one meets with people like you that feel they need to be accepted by everyone or they have a hissy fit, now do what your grandfather wanted you to do with his LS and sell it and go get a education

lol only if you go spike your hair, spray tan yourself till your orange, get your shot of juice in, and get ready to pump your fist....f*cking guidos from rhode isalnd

Members online

Back