New pics of the ls

kmurda456

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got my headlights custom done white leds across the bottom part of the headlight since everybody has the lightwerkz rings (something different)...got 8k h.i.ds in my low beams, high beams, and fogs...got my tail lights custom done like the 09 mercedes bens s class tail lights...pictures aren't that good...

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

FSCN0315.jpg

FSCN0316.jpg

car looks sick really like those wheels you should come to our ls meet this summer when ever we decide on a date and place lol

car looks sick really like those wheels you should come to our ls meet this summer when ever we decide on a date and place lol

thanks bro
lol theres a place where everybody goes on a thursday night sick cars bikes u name it...we should do something there...

wheres it at theres a bestbuy of fof route 1 that has a big meet every thursday night too

ohoh yeaaaa i forgot about that place....all the ricers go there we should deffff do the meet there!!!

that's if that meet ever happens or if more then liek 2 people show up...

well lets set up a local place around here in jersey murda says hes down im down and dj you better be down then all we need is like 1 other person 4 is enough but we could always use more

those leds look pretty sweet, althought I think you should color match the side markers and disconnect the lights, it's kind of.. to out there for the leds and looks strange with so much light in one place.

those leds look pretty sweet, althought I think you should color match the side markers and disconnect the lights, it's kind of.. to out there for the leds and looks strange with so much light in one place.

Doesn't sound bad but I get bored of sh*t fast so idk if ill change the leds n do something different...but ill deff keep that in mind thanks

Those LEDs look as cheap as China.

And extremely out of place. The LS headlights could never pull off something like that.

Not to mention it looks like someone just put two strips of tape on each tailight

And extremely out of place. The LS headlights could never pull off something like that.

Not to mention it looks like someone just put two strips of tape on each tailight

thanks bruh but looks like i am pulling it off u just mad that your ls looks pretty much like every ls...:D

I think it's cool you are trying some different things. I too thought about doing something with LED's in the headlights, but was unsure of the look. I don't really like it, because it's just a straight line. I don't really know how to contour it with the shape of the headlight being too linear. I'd try something different with it.

I also like the stance. As far as the lights go at least someone IS trying something different. Are the LED's inside the light housing?

My two cents is... it looks WACK! Maybe if you moved the LED's that are on you're headlights to the contour line of the front bumper where the chrome molding would sit if it were a Gen1? Than maybe it could pass as something decent but you get a A+ for effort

I like how you put the stars over the plate in the last pic, but in the second to last picture, you can clearly see YVP 580. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back