100 for eBay ball joints
20 for Sway bar bushings
Approx 90 for Sway bar Links
Approx 100 for outer tie rods..

Even with all this stuff priced really high, the total is only:

damm well alright then im just gona buy it seperate

Deeza (rockauto.com) - Crap

Dear LowLS,

We apologize that you had problems with the Deeza ball joint you ordered and we are sorry to hear your comment about our products.

All Deeza parts come with our warranty, 2 year/40,000 miles. We have not received any claims from you on the part you purchased yet. However, if you can let us know where you purchased the product, your order number, name, delivery address and part number you received; we would be more than happy to arrange a pick-up for the part from you and refund you fully on your part and shipping costs. This would also give us the opportunity to review the part and understand the reason why it was not up to your satisfaction.

I also read your post saying "they are not the same sizes when bought." and I need to comment on that. The part number LN-G603 is 14mm ball joint and it is dimensionally exactly same with the OE ball joint. There should not be any problems about that as we reverse-engineer the products through the OEM specifications and dimensions and we have sold thousands of this ball joint without any problems in the last 6 months.

If you are looking for the 16mm ball joint for Lincoln LS', you need to order Deeza Part# LN-G604.

You can reach me at my email: koray.kuru @ deezachassis.com or call toll free 877-336-2595.

Thank you.
Koray Kuru
Product Development Director
Deeza Chassis Parts

I bought a set of lower ball joint,last year when I got it all boot are perforated

IMG_4427.jpg

Seems like Deeza is getting a lot of negative feed due to their crappy parts per say or is it more the cx service run around..One parts dealer to stay away from - Moog is the safe way to go

Yea, I'm also disappointed with my Deeza ball joints. Jus recently put em in and already my passenger side boot is torn. Less than 700 miles n that sh*t happens. Hell, less than 3 days actually lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back