Does anyone have the 2nd GEN LINCOLN LS Repair Manual?

kingtonghsp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Do you have a repair manual for your Lincoln LS?

I'd like to get one, but they are 270 bucks. I been searching online for a digital copy (E-BOOK). But to no avail.

Anyone want to help me out?

One of the member's here (Owlman) was kind enough to put the 2006 manual on-line.

http://deneau.info/ls/

It should work for you, unless you have a V6. I have the 04 printed manuals and wiring diagrams, but I'm holding on to them.

I got volume 1 and 2 and a wiring diagram for an 04 for about 25 bucks shipped. The volume 1 and 2 were 8.94 and the wiring was 6. That ebay shop had "Special'' ending soon but I didn't know they gave them to me for like 99% off....Well unless I got the wrong ones.

The repair manual is grey like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005...00101465691QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

And the 04 wiring is green like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...90152453145QQptZMotorsQ5fManualsQ5fLiterature

I just found two sets for under 80 dollars. Are you looking for a new set or something cause 270 is a lot. Where did you find it? Maybe these are just lucky finds on my part.

Hey man, I have this. Somebody other than me will have to say if it covers the second gen. I know it has both v6 and v8 models. I had a 2000 V6 (sold it) and am no longer using mine. Can be yours if you wanna buy it. Good luck

Here is the post in the for sale section
://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=58089

Each year has a different color I think. Your manuals are 04 right?

So yours are exactly the same like the ones from the link? And did ou find the color or the VSS in the wiring diagram? I haven't really look through mine much yet but it didn't seem like it would point out which one it was and what color.

So yours are exactly the same like the ones from the link? And did ou find the color or the VSS in the wiring diagram? I haven't really look through mine much yet but it didn't seem like it would point out which one it was and what color.

Yes, I've posted this a few times. Here it is again.

It's white /w green stripe to the factory navigation. It comes out of the ABS controller at pin 22 on connector C155. At pin 39 of C155 is an alternate VSS signal for the rear parking aid. It is white /w black stripe. Both of these signals also go to connector C211 (at pins 13 and 9). C211 can be found behind the driver's kick panel at carpet level. It's a 20 pin connector and it won't have anything plugged into it if you don't have navigation or park assist.

Yeah you already told me where it was a few weeks ago. I was just asking if you got that information from the wiring manual. Well thanks for posting all the other lacations. Now I know.

Yeah you already told me where it was a few weeks ago. I was just asking if you got that information from the wiring manual. Well thanks for posting all the other lacations. Now I know.

Yes, that info comes from the wiring diagrams. They are not 100% complete or 100% accurate, but they are still very helpful.

Members online

No members online now.
Back