People in MA?

smitty2919

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to anyone in the MA area. I waiting to have my first post confirmed by a Mod in the Mark 8 section where i have my car links and pics.

just wanted to stop in and say hello and this seems like a welcoming forum. im on tccoa as well as markviii.org under the same sn.

i hope to meet people in the MA area during some cookouts or meets whenever they may be happening lol ive seen some really nice rids while poking around of people in the Boston area

everyone have a good day
Dean

Welcome to the best Lincoln site on or off the planet Dean.

I checked out your ride. That hood scoop is interesting. Have you finished it yet?

Bill

welcome. i'm in connecticut but thats not too far away lol...i might be coming up there for the worcester nationals on the 4th of july.

Welcome to the best Lincoln site on or off the planet Dean.

I checked out your ride. That hood scoop is interesting. Have you finished it yet?

Bill

no not yet, money has been tight (still in school but graduating in August) so car projects are not high on the priority list lol

it WILL get done though just a matter of time. my only concern is the MAF readings but we will see.

here is the other thread i started in the Mark 8 section:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=54781

thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! i hope to meet some of you

Hey Smitty,
I live and work in Boston, just saw your other thread and replied to that too. How long have you had the Mark?

hey guys, I'm up north in Billerica, MA during the summer/breaks, and down in Dartmouth, MA when I'm goin to school.

hey smitty! remember me? haha got rid of the t-bird in favor of a 2k LS :p

Hey Smitty,
I live and work in Boston, just saw your other thread and replied to that too. How long have you had the Mark?

for around a year but been driving it less than that. before i could drive it i had to to a tranny and TC, windshield, suspension, and brakes. but shes roaring now! lol

hey guys, I'm up north in Billerica, MA during the summer/breaks, and down in Dartmouth, MA when I'm goin to school.

hey smitty! remember me? haha got rid of the t-bird in favor of a 2k LS :p

i think i do remember you, from tccoa. we never met up though hows the LS doing? V8?

Warden, i came across another thread of yours with a pic of your car. look amazing! how much did the LMS chip work for your car? i have a sct 4 bank chip i was going to get tuned at some point

Live in Taunton MA, and work in Boston, and Dedham MA and have a vacation house in Holderness, NH. We should all try and get a meet together some where.

+1

PM me f something comes up, I forget to check in here on occasion!

anyone with any ideas for places or dates?

maybe a drive to New England Dragway. they are open for street cars it seems every Wed and Fri night open at 5pm. id opt for a Fri night meet up there, maybe get some races in or to hang out watch some cars.

Make sure to get there around 4PM, the lines on Friday nights can get long. Be one of the first 30 in and it will get you a couple more runs than showing up around 5:30.
I hear there is a big car show at Skips Snack Bar in Merrimack Ma. on July 25th. around 700 cars are expected to be registered. 92 E Main St Merrimac, MA 01860-1612 (978) 346-8686 (They also have awesome greasy burgers and fries :D )
There are some pics from last weeks "smaller" show at http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=46247.0
Just a thought.

anyone with any ideas for places or dates?

maybe a drive to New England Dragway. they are open for street cars it seems every Wed and Fri night open at 5pm. id opt for a Fri night meet up there, maybe get some races in or to hang out watch some cars.

that looks good to me, i just said the drag strip cuz i have ran the car there couple times.

id be down for that car show, i always enjoy those. 25th gives ppl enough time to plan for it too.

anyone else in?

Wish I could go, but I have a washer toss tournament that day, $500.00 grand prize!

Hey Old Poop, what would be a time to show up? i assume you've gone before

or maybe meet up somewhere beforehand then cruise there together?

I haven't been to this one before but, it seems to draw a huge crowd. It's FREE:D admission, just find a spot and park your car for the show, no registration fee. The gate opens at 2PM and ends around dusk or when the last car leaves. I don't know what to tell you about what time to arrive.... early?
It's not too far from 495 but you can google the address from my previous post, see if you want to meet somewhere and take the backroads or hiway.
It should be pretty easy to see from the road.

Hey Old Poop, what would be a time to show up? i assume you've gone before

or maybe meet up somewhere beforehand then cruise there together?

Skips.gif

i went through google maps and it seems quite easy, just 93 to 495 then exit 53 for me.

as for Black87LSC and Warden and Old Poop and anyone who decides they can make it:

i used the google function of the actual street images and found a Yankee Garage on 72 East main Street. its maybe half a mile before Skips on the right hand side. seems like its after a trailer dealer and before a post office if you want to meet there then roll on down to the show. anywhere around there seems good becasue there are more open lots.

let me know what you guys think

Members online

No members online now.
Back