Thinkin about going to the dark side

LSFantasy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The guy's offering a sweet deal? Anyone know about these cars?

caddi.jpg

Its gonna be hard to part the LS, especially that I've almost got her paid off. This is a 5.7L V8, 6 speed manual. I'm sooo tempted!!!! Just have to hope I don't get laid off:D

They're neat cars but are kinda crappy IMO. They are fast and fun to drive, but they do have their share of issues. The interior seems pretty chincy to me. The door panels squeak when you lean on them, way more than most Ford products. The shifter is horrible, but there are nice aftermarket replacements.

The guy's offering a sweet deal? Anyone know about these cars?

The cadillac CTS is a nice car but before you buy one check with any Cadillac CTS forum to give any valuable information and ask a bout the maintenance and the parts like brakes , spark plugs ,etc.... good luck :) oh by the way you have an awesome red 05 LS V8 .

the cts comercial is why i wont get rid of my LS.... "when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"

the cts comercial is why i wont get rid of my LS.... "when you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"

That's only if you opt'd for the special $7500 seat upgrade. On another not my LS does something to me when I turn it on in the winter. I think it's just the snow that falls on the seat from opening the door though.:shifty:

As always the skeptic, I cannot find a good angle on that car and I'll even admit when I like an, ahem, asian design. The Caddy looks slapped together, hastily designed. The previous generation of their cars before this angular foldem-up designer usurped the throne were better looking cars and had me thinking something a lot better than this was coming along....but it's a nice color and it is afterall, American.....

:)

:yuck: Terrible looking IMO. Now the XLR is another story. The 4 door just looks to boxy.

:yuck: Terrible looking IMO. Now the XLR is another story. The 4 door just looks to boxy.

The XLR is a waste, BY a vette, its cheaper. As for the CTS-V. they first year had some issues in electrical areas, not sure about the bugs or if they ever worked them all out. the 05's and up are bad ass. the only cts i would by. they are built better IMO then the std cts. i rode in a cts with a v-6 and was not too impressed. lots of cool gadgets but it was 2 years new then my ls and rode rougher, louder, and just seemed lightly built inside. The CTS-V is cool, i would respect you for that move.

The cadillac forum on this site is barren. I will be getting an 07 CTS-V in a couple of years when the LS has a ton of miles on it.

I think CTS's are nice. I was seriously weighing the CTS and LS. I don't remember the year of the CTS I was looking at, but side by side the LS was less expensive, had more HP, and got better gas mileage.

Members online

No members online now.
Back