Palin palling around with drug criminals......

So Johnny, we have guilt by association here, eh??? If this flies for you, then logic dictates that you should have a real issue with the Prez elect. Jeez, you libs are a hoot.

I hear Obama is on vacation in Hawaii. We should see a new Birth Certificate in the next couple of days.

Barack_Bears_and_Beer.jpg

Is it really that funny?
What's funny about it.

I agree, I heard/read people saying how funny this was, how foolish Palin looked etc. etc. etc. In the end, it's Palin doing an interview to the backdrop of a turkey farm and turkeys are being killed. Okay. If anything, the news crew and the interviewer should have been more professional; that's even in question though.

I hear Obama is on vacation in Hawaii. We should see a new Birth Certificate in the next couple of days.

I know you think he's a terrorist, muslim, liar, elitest, thief and overall scum-of-the-earth; that's fine, can we at least agree that he isn't a moron?

On the grounds of not being a moron and complete imbecile, don't you think he would have just procured a birth certificate if he indeed didn't have one/needed one BEFORE his bid for the presidency started to roll?

Arrest details on mom of Bristol Palin's boyfriend

Thursday, December 25, 2008

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/12/25/national/a124800S10.DTL&tsp=1

(12-25) 16:15 PST WASILLA, Alaska (AP) --
The mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend sent text messages to two police informants discussing drug transactions before her arrest on felony drug charges, authorities say.

An affidavit filed Monday says Sherry L. Johnston sent text messages referring to "coffee" as a code for the drug OxyContin.
The 42-year-old Johnston was arrested last week after state troopers served a search warrant at her Wasilla home. She is out on bail.
Johnston is the mother of 18-year-old Levi Johnston. Gov. Sarah Palin announced in September that her 18-year-old daughter Bristol was pregnant and Johnston was the father.
Authorities say the case began in the second week of September — a couple of weeks into Palin's campaign as Republican vice presidential candidate — when drug investigators intercepted a package containing 179 Oxycontin pills. That led to the arrest of the suspects, who agreed to be informants.
According to the affidavit, Johnston sent a text message to one informant Oct. 1, writing: "Hey, my phones are tapped and reporters and god knows who else is always following me and the family so no privacy. I will let u no when I can go for cof."
Ten days after Johnston said there wasn't enough privacy for a drug sale, she texted again to set up a meeting at a store, according to the affidavit. The document says the informant received $800 to make a purchase, meeting investigators later with 10 pills of 80-milligram Oxycontin.
A second purchase was made the following day, authorities said. This time the informant wore a hidden camera and a microphone.
A third purchase occurred Nov. 26. The informant was wired for the transaction and this time police videotaped the meeting.

Six degrees of separation indeed...

Arrest details on mom of Bristol Palin's boyfriend

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing!

Commentary: Sarah Palin understands small-town America

By Ruben Navarrette Jr.
Special to CNN

Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a nationally syndicated columnist and a member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune.
art.navarrette.jpg
Ruben Navarrette says Sarah Palin's critics challenged her because of prejudices about small-town values.

corner_wire_BL.gif

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- During the presidential election, some Democrats demanded to know how I could defend Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
Simply put, Palin is my people. She's small-town folk who wound up in the big leagues.
Because I grew up in a small town with a population of less than 15,000 people, I was disgusted by the insults and condescension coming from those who think of themselves as the enlightened elite. Meanwhile, in small towns, I detected great affection for Palin. People talked about how she was "a real person" who "reflected their values."
The most significant divide in America isn't Red State vs. Blue State, it's rural vs. urban. The country mouse and the city mouse are still slugging it out.
In 1982, New York Mayor Ed Koch ran unsuccessfully for governor of New York. Some say the deciding factor was when Koch described life in upstate New York as "sterile" and said he dreaded living in the "small town" of Albany, if elected. That didn't play well in rural areas.
Now comes Colin Powell. During a recent appearance on CNN's "Fareed Zakaria GPS," Powell attempted an autopsy on the Republican Party's failed presidential bid. He went after Palin, accusing her of pushing the party so far to the right that it went over a cliff.
"I think [Palin] had something of a polarizing effect when she talked about how small-town values are good," Powell said. "Well, most of us don't live in small towns. And I was raised in the South Bronx, and there's nothing wrong with my value system from the South Bronx."
You'd think the presidential campaign was about conservatives picking on urbanites. It wasn't. Sure, some Republicans probably made a mistake by using phrases such as "real America" or "real Americans" as a rallying cry for the base. Americans who live in cities might have thought they were being slighted.
But those phrases referred as much to people's politics and values as it did their zip code. I live in a city with a population of more than a million people and I never thought the GOP singled me out as not being a "real American."
If anything, it appeared that big-city liberals were tapping into prejudices about small-town America to belittle the governor of Alaska
After Powell attacked Palin, one of the governor's most vocal defenders, conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, returned the favor by attacking Powell.
"What is this hatred for conservatives and small-town people and Sarah Palin?" Limbaugh asked on his radio show. "I know a lot of people that are from the Bronx, Gen. Powell, and if you think the values there in the Bronx today reflect the ones you grew up with, take a trip back and see if the street corners and the activities there are the same as when you were growing up."
Limbaugh got it. When people use phrases such as "small-town values," it's as much about time as it is place. The idea isn't that people who live in small towns have better values than people who live in cities. It's simply an attempt to recall, with nostalgia, what life was like when more Americans lived in small towns.
It used to be that more families ate dinner together and high school students worked summers and after school. It used to be that our schools didn't make excuses for why some kids don't learn because they were too busy trying to teach them.
It used to be that parents weren't interested in being their kids' best friends, only good parents. And it used to be that people pulled their own weight and would never dare ask for a handout.
During a recent interview with the conservative newspaper, Human Events, Palin was asked if she thought her humble background accounted for some of the flak she got from the media. Palin acknowledged that she didn't come from elite stock, but said that she was grateful for that.
"I got my education from the University of Idaho because that's what I could afford," she said. "No, I don't come from the self-proclaimed 'movers and shakers' group and that's fine with me. It's caused me, or rather, allowed me, to work harder and pull myself up by my bootstraps without anyone else helping me. I think it allows me to be in touch with the vast majority of Americans who are in the same position that I am."
Sarah Palin understands a lot about America. Too bad many Americans don't understand Sarah Palin. No worries. They may get another chance to acquaint themselves with her -- in say, four years.

Conservative America still believes Sarah Palin is the right person to run for Congress as well as the presidency. No matter what is printed in the news - she hit a core nerve with America's psyche of neurosis, fear, xenophobia, faith, guns, violence and the John Wayne mentality of freedom.

She's a diamond in the rough for conservative supporters.
Just needs to study up and become more well read to fill that head of hers as Coulter opined.She needs more "gravitas" to impress the average non partizan voter.

In America anything is possible but IMO 2016 is more likely than 2012 to be her moment.

I agree, I heard/read people saying how funny this was, how foolish Palin looked etc. etc. etc. In the end, it's Palin doing an interview to the backdrop of a turkey farm and turkeys are being killed. Okay. If anything, the news crew and the interviewer should have been more professional; that's even in question though.

She does not have a clue thats the point.
The news crew was doing what they get paid for, if they can catch her being foolish they will.
Palin should have known what is going around her, and how it would look.
She didnt.

Conservative America still believes Sarah Palin is the right person to run for Congress as well as the presidency. No matter what is printed in the news - she hit a core nerve with America's psyche of neurosis, fear, xenophobia, faith, guns, violence and the John Wayne mentality of freedom.

She's a diamond in the rough for conservative supporters.
Just needs to study up and become more well read to fill that head of hers as Coulter opined.She needs more "gravitas" to impress the average non partizan voter.

In America anything is possible but IMO 2016 is more likely than 2012 to be her moment.

She will fade away.
In 2016 nobody will know her name.

She does not have a clue thats the point.
The news crew was doing what they get paid for, if they can catch her being foolish they will.
Palin should have known what is going around her, and how it would look.
She didnt.

Possible, or she was being professional and focusing on the interview. Growing up around hunting and being a hunter herself, I'd imagine the slaughter and prepping of animals isn't something that puts her off for a second; she could have very well just dismissed it as the nothing it was.

She has made many a stumble to get a laugh over; I don't think this is one though.

She will fade away.
In 2016 nobody will know her name.

Most likely.

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

It's only the second most popular because Foss bought 1,283 copies... ;)

It's only the second most popular because Foss bought 1,283 copies... ;)

Whatever your politics MILFY is hot! :I

And the shotgun just adds to the allure...;)

She can handle my gun:D anytime:p

Jwerner - nope, the right would be dancing all over this if the guilty party was Biden's son's in-laws... or any connection to Obama

I sometimes get the feeling that I am watching Bad Boys or Trailer Park Boys whenever news concerning Sarah Palin or her family is aired. The turkey pardon thing was so funny that even the boys at SNL said that there was no way they could top that with a parody.

I need to see if Vegas has odds on the
'wedding dresses' - I really don't think that Levi will ever walk down the aisle with Bristol.
it was true . She used to be lot in news for her misconduct... Not bad boy but bad girl:)

Members online

Back