Check Out Brittany's Ls 22" Blades && Kandy

Saw it. bleh. REALLY not my taste. At all.

I actually like the look of the blades but not that big. Also the original color was fine, she ruined it will that Kandy paint.

^That's hilarious. I didn't notice that before!

wow those are bad. and the picture of her behind the car (pre butchering), she almost looks photoshopped. looks like somebody drew a green shirt and pasted her face on top of it.

"BABYGIRL THA WHIP TIGHT! WE CALL THEM BLOCKS N DA MIDWEST. 5 STARS FO SHO!"

-coollyme2

"Love the color. Only a hottie like you could pull that color off. 5 stars sexy.

Hit me back, checkout my 2000 Lincoln LS sexy!!!!!"

-rollinls

lmao

That car looks like utter harbage but I dont expect much more from someone who speaks in such a vernacular. Ho hum.

Yea I can tell that's that southern culture right there. I like the blades to be honest I wouldn't have done 22's though but not that dam color. But hey she's a girl lol. The blades have been around for a while though. They were originally designed by Brabus which makes aftermarket parts for Mercedes. When I was stationed in Germany you would see Benz's with them on it. Over the years companies copied the style and sold them as their own. A true set of those Brabus rims would have hit you for a pretty penny back in the day.

Guys-
Give RollinLS a little credit. He was probably just trying to support the female LS community. (Not saying that I like that pink car in any way, shape or form.)
RollinLS help me out here...

Yallz iz juzz a bunch of hatein azz dudez!

Show some re-spect fo lill miss shorty, yah heard?!

Why do some people insist upon making themselves look stupid?

I could maybe see the wheels if the car was black... but, to each his/her own I guess. Whatever floats your boat darlin'.

Members online

No members online now.
Back