The spawn of the Devil will be here soon.

Congrats!!

congrats.jpg

Congratulations! Hope your cars won't mind getting knocked down a notch on the priority list.:D Don't be scared, kids are incredible. Messy and smelly too, but mostly just incredible. Better grab one of those Simpson baby size race seats.:steering

congrats geno, when i found out my wife was pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago i was s***ing bricks, i was already 25 years old so its not like i was young and didnt know what to do, but mentally im a kid and it scared the hell out of me knowing i had to grow up, now we have a son too and he's just shy of 2 years old and when i found out she was pregnant with him i was so excited, a boy and a girl, thats all i wanted, i got lucky i didnt have to make more than two to get what i wanted, it will be a blast, my two kids together crack me up, they are like little retarded versions of their retarded dad. the 3 of us could do some damage lmao!

congrats geno, when i found out my wife was pregnant with my daughter 7 years ago i was s***ing bricks, i was already 25 years old so its not like i was young and didnt know what to do, but mentally im a kid and it scared the hell out of me knowing i had to grow up, now we have a son too and he's just shy of 2 years old and when i found out she was pregnant with him i was so excited, a boy and a girl, thats all i wanted, i got lucky i didnt have to make more than two to get what i wanted, it will be a blast, my two kids together crack me up, they are like little retarded versions of their retarded dad. the 3 of us could do some damage lmao!

True....I was wondering what would happen too.
How I would handle it.
My son is a mini me who now is taller then me :eek:
My daugter is more then I could have asked for.
Life would be empty without them.

Yeah Im skeered but it's time, Im 40 so I better do it now!! LOL!

I'm still a kid too, well now Ill have someone to build models with and wrench the HotRods.

It's that first moment of holding your own child.... That's it....

I could not stand holding peoples kids. My ex would constantly push kids in my hands and I hated it.

But I was the first to hold both of my children (well after the dr. pulled them out) It was amazing... Don't worry about it.

Oh and they don't come with a manual in the glove box, and it doesn't matter. They are all different so don't worry what the Dr. Phils will say about how to. They basically run on Love ... oh ad bleed your wallet dry.. LOL..

Oh and then you get the fun for a bit when phucking the Mommy when those damn t.i.t.s (didn't know that t.tis was a bad word LOL) spray all over you when she gets all excited.. LOL.... Revenge... LOL.

i'll tell you this geno, when she is giving birth and you look at that thing you like so much on her, you'll never picture yourself doing it again after you see how mutated it can get and push a kid out of it, all the sudden it doesnt look like such a fun toy anymore. but the good thing is, they go back to normal lmfao. i cut the cords on both my kids too, i was right there in the thick of it, its gross, but awesome too just to see something you made pop out and start screaming lol.

He's right Geno, those things are quite durable.LOL Its hard to damage one, hell whole people come out of those things.LOL Good luck on the upcoming rug rat I got too and wouldn't trade them for anything.

i'll tell you this geno, when she is giving birth and you look at that thing you like so much on her, you'll never picture yourself doing it again after you see how mutated it can get and push a kid out of it, all the sudden it doesnt look like such a fun toy anymore. but the good thing is, they go back to normal lmfao. i cut the cords on both my kids too, i was right there in the thick of it, its gross, but awesome too just to see something you made pop out and start screaming lol.

OMG im grossed out. She better bounce back at 25 years old man o man!! LOL!

I hope it works out ok I have never been more shook to the core, what a hell of a wake up and be a Dad call this is. WOW is all I can say.

I do think I am "over thinking" it a bit from stress and anxiety.

Members online

Back