Pics for those who think my 20's are photoshopped :)

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
All Natural

DSCN1513.JPG

DSCN1514.JPG

DSCN1515.JPG

DSCN1516.JPG

Hey...those look like mine. They look killer :D

And why ya gotta call me out? Take it to the bitch slap thread like a man, mofo!!

:shifty:

:D

Hey...those look like mine. They look killer :D

And why ya gotta call me out? Take it to the bitch slap thread like a man, mofo!!

LOL!!! Thanks! It wasnt just you that acused me of these being Photochopped. I have been getting PM's about my sig pic and no one knew that was a real picture :p

Mmmmm... I like those. Very much! What size tires?

Thanks guys! 245/35 With this 49mm offset I could have easily put 255's on here.

The offset is perfect man, I was gonna tell you to go with 255s. It would be even better if they would make some 20x9.5s for the rears... oh well still kicks some booty.

What about the center bore? correct huh?

The offset is perfect man, I was gonna tell you to go with 255s. It would be even better if they would make some 20x9.5s for the rears... oh well still kicks some booty.

What about the center bore? correct huh?

Thanks Arthur! The offset is great on these. Even with all the weight in back no rubbing at all. Once I kill these tires Ill get 255's. The 9.5" of this wheel has a 29mm offset which would be WAY out. The center bore is right on too.

That's great man, I was lookin at those wheels before but wasn't sure on how they would look on the LS, came out really clean especially on your low LS.

Come on over to KY I will stand by it. You can drop those jag wheels off with me as well...

You change wheels often enough don't you?

Guess I can't blame you though, since they always seem to look better than the last set. :p

Members online

Back