FINALLY, a new car. (pictures)

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, hello.

Today I went out and got me a Benzo! Happy labor day to me!

It's a 2004 CL55 AMG with 47400 miles. Nice and clean. Keyless entry, cooled seats, bunch of stuff.

This thing is literally flying.

here are some pictures, I will have to get some better pictures of this on.

LS stays.

DSC05078.jpg

DSC05077.jpg

DSC05079.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

Some of the dealer pictures.

cl55  bl.jpg

cl55 bk.jpg

cl side.jpg

cl55bl.jpg

cl55 knopka.jpg

Not bad! Did you happen to look at the E-Class? They run around the same price and on the '07-'08 models. CL-55's are discontinued unfortunately. Those are quick though! How's MPG? Hitting at least 14 MPG yet?? Its too bad they discontinued those, C230, C280 and the C350...the C230 is a good bang for your buck right now, even on the '07 models, might be something to consider if you are looking for a change. They drive great!

i knew you'd get one sooner or later. i'm glad you decided to keep the LS. do you have 2 parking spaces though? if not then i feel bad for the LS

Yea I got parking. I could go for a newer benz, but I love the pillarless body of the CL and this V8 is crazy!

well good for you. I can help you make your first payment by purchasing your jag wheels for the ls! SELL SELL SELLLlLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!. PM me if interested

I hate you... ;)

Nice choice. i bet it's pretty quick too :D

Nice car Hyelife! Congrats! Those AMG V8's are nice engines!

say benz, you make it sound like he got a Marauder Or something. sorry Merc is Mercury.. any way nice car and that guage cluster looks amazing.

Nice car. Very fun to drive, and lots of room. How much did you have to pay for it? (if you don't mind me asking)
Find out if those wheels are OEM chrome though. If they aren't, they're gonna be peeling in a year or two, and you'll wish you had the painted alloys.

CL-55's are discontinued unfortunately.
They were replaced by the new body style CL63. Just about every Mercedes AMG is a 63 now. With the exception of the G55 (The G class may be discontinued after 2009), the SLK55. The 65 series cars with the twin turbo V12 have remained the same, just with new body styles.
C230, C280 and the C350
It is unfortunate they dropped the 230. Those supercharged 4 bangers were some fun little engines, 200 hp and 30mpg to boot! The 280 was replaced by the 300 (even though its the same engine) with the new body style (all these new body styles... I sound like a broken record). But the 350 is still around, though it's only available as the sport package, and still no manual transmission to go with the 3.5. :(

Ooooooohhhhh!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK!

the AMG is killer!
nice choice sir..... well played:facesjump

Thanks guys.

Lol on R-bones... hahahaha I was thinking of his ass as I was posting these pictures lol.

The wheels seam to be OEM chrome, they are OEM AMGs for sure. The tires are new Micheline Pilots, so untill they wear out I am not getting any new wheels.

The engine sounds amazing! The car feels like a freaking thunder when you push the gas pedal. Brakes are crazy, handling is really nice too. It's big so it takes a little time to get used to.

Overall great driving experience, nowhere borring.

It's fast fast fast and looks hot hot hot!

I am happy as hell.

I paid $37000 + tax and license well and finance separate. $5gs down 735 a month. Not too bad. Could have gotten an 03 with higher miles cheaper, but few that I looked at weren't this clean or fresh. This one's interior is like brand new.

I got off from work this morning and all of the nurses in our hospital were lookin confused lol. Looks like I am gonna have few more GFs over in this hospital hahaha.

Last edited:
:cool:

great price too. I was expecting you to say 40ish.

I was getting 17-18 mpg on the freeway yesterday and in the city with my driving drops to 10-12... oh well, worth it though. This thing doesn't accelerate... you push it and you already goin 60 from the dead stop...

The tires are new Micheline Pilots, so untill they wear out I am not getting any new wheels.
I give em 6 months. :p

37 is a pretty good deal. Especially since that car was over 4 times that price new.

Members online

Back