Angel Eyes Installed...Lots of Pics

LongIslandLSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry for all the pics....i know you guys like a lot of pics though. All of them were taken with my iphone so dont mind the quality.

light apart.jpg
backlight.jpg
bezel.jpg
angelinlight.jpg
angelinlight2.jpg
angelwithbezel.jpg
angelwithbezel2.jpg
lightsout.jpg
olddriver.jpg
oldpassenger.jpg
angelsday.jpg
angelday2.jpg
angelwithlowbeam.jpg
angelnight.jpg

I did all of the work myself, pretty easy if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. I decided to paint the bezel while i had it out. I hardwired the angels to the parking lights, since our battery is in the trunk.

light apart.jpg

backlight.jpg

bezel.jpg

angelinlight.jpg

angelinlight2.jpg

angelwithbezel.jpg

angelwithbezel2.jpg

lightsout.jpg

olddriver.jpg

oldpassenger.jpg

angelsday.jpg

angelday2.jpg

angelsday3.jpg

angelwithlowbeam.jpg

angelnight.jpg

Looks great, wish I had the time to take apart my headlights to add Angel Eyes and remove orange signal marker lense. Good job. Glad you didnt pay someone to install them.

looking nice
was just talking to rickztahone about this today after seeing his LS in person. i have to do this work ASAP. jealous :D

ps where did you get the amber turn signal bulbs or are those stock bulbs?

Nice Bimmer lol.

Good work though man, always nice to see someone do some custom work.

after doing this i realized we need to take out the headlight to replace our turn signals..:shifty:

im thinking about using my old headlights and adding the angels, if i do it i will let everyone know. I might keep them as spares though.

Where did you get your angel eyes from and how much did they cost you?

+1, those chrome bulbs really set off the silver/chrome look inside the headlight

i will look into those bulbs. i sealed it with rtv sealant, any autoparts store. I bought the angels from lsk, $179.

look one post up, he said he bought them at lsk (that's ls koncepts). you can also get them for quite a bit less $ on ebay.

lol ya I saw that right after I posted i hadn't reloaded the page in a couple hours. Is there a certain size I would be looking for or are they pretty universal.

they are for 00-02 headlights only, because they have a certain type of sealant that allows the headlight assembly to be pulled apart after it is heated up for a few minutes. you have to take the whole headlight apart to put the angel eyes in and the 03+ headlights have a permanent sealant. this is one of the VERY few advantages the 00-02 models have over the later year models ;)

on the other hand you might be able to put 00-02 lights on your 03+ with some custom work, but i'm not sure if anyone on the forum has done that.

ls4life thanks and doing these for an 03+ will probably need some custom work. If you go with the 00-02 lights then you might need our bumper too.

Now you need some chrome colored bulbs for the front turn signals. I have a pic of the ones on my car in my photo gallery.

:Beer

Members online

Back